So I just got my DW working after removing and reassembling the head for transport, something which I'll have to do again in a month or so...
Anyway, I've noticed a few problems, some minor (I hope) and some major (I hope not).
1) The Time Expander seems to be malfunctioning at the countdown phase. It keeps counting down a lot after one hit and even a few times before it had raised. Also three of the inserts aren't lit.
2) The right flipper doesn't come up as far as the left. It's strong and seems to be in the right starting position but it comes up a bit short about 1cm maybe.
3) The lower bumper is a little unreactive. It does work but takes more of a prod than the others which are twitchy and strong.
4) Several lights are out including, the three Time Expander inserts, the first and last Doctors under the DMD (Hartnell and McCoy), the "C" and the "A" of "ESCAPE" and also there is one bulb missing on behind the backglass but when I swapped it with a working one it still didn't seem to work.
5) The open/close door sensor/switch seems to be glitchy, not recognising when the door is open and ehen it is closed. I usually tap it with my finger until it works.
6) Last one, a biggy and it's different because it was fine until we'd had a few games but now the plunger has lost power and struggles to fire it into play. It actually seems to be getting weaker each time it attempts it.
So that's it so far I reckon and I still had some fun games until the plunger problems. I'm wondering how many of these problems were existing before and how many have developed since the dismantle. I'm going to ring the seller and see if he remembers. It'll also be a good way to let him know how it isn't perfect and I might get some money back... I doubt it.
So, any advice appreciated. I'm going to have a look at some resources too in the mean time and hopefully figure some stuff out myself - I don't want to have to come running to the forum for every little thing...