• Latest reply 8 years ago by gcp
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1765 (1).jpg
IMG_1766.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gcp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

Do you get any errors in the backbox head test (T15 test) in the firmware? This would be great to confirm.
If possible, could you do me a Huge favor and confirm as much of the wiring as you can - i.e. at least confirm which pins are used on the JP 206 / 208?

I've got a Doctor Who in front of me with the motorized Dalek from Basement Arcade - is this the same kit you are struggling with? Happy to take any photos/do any testing you might need.

Let me know if I can be of any help.

#21 8 years ago

1) The test cycles through without complaining, but there is a message "BkBox Head Faults 21" displayed. It's not clear to me what that means.

2) I've got a green wire to J206-9, and a yellow wire to J208-1.

3) Which board -- one in the Dalek head itself? (The green & yellow wires run up to the dome).

#22 8 years ago

I also found a hard copy of the installation manual; it suggests that the test will show errors for some reason, that there is some way to clear them out, but he only did it by accident and doesn't know how to repeat it

I took a glance through the manual and didn't see any circuit board diagrams or things would be obviously relevant (other than a section on resets if your 20v source is flaky), but let me know if there is anything you'd like me to look for.

#26 8 years ago

Nice work, congrats

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gresham, OR
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gcp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dw-dalek-wobble-head-triggers-slam?tu=gcp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.