Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by chooch
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0569 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1428 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1427 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago

Get Netflix & Amazon Prime......I used to buy movies all the time.....I have saved a ton of space by quit buying so many movies...

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I used to be an on-air DJ at a radio station in a fairly big market
    And I have (had) tens of thousands of cds - I finally
    Got a bunch of those books linked above , got
    Rid of the cases and just dumped
    About half the collection entirely. Surely you could do that with your DVDs and Netflix what you
    Might want to watch again...

That makes perfect sense. I used to buy every new release on Tuesday....and then....we would never watch the movie again. Had a couple of friends that did the same. Its crazy how much those dvd cases take up.

I have a ton of cds. I did buy just a big book for those....and burned a few of them to my laptop...to reduce space. Hopefully, you can find reasonable shelving online.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yup, good points. Plus you actually don't own the film streaming it, there are typically no extras, the video quality is lower and the same uncompressed audio tracks found on Blu Ray's are not present. Also, you never have to rely on an internet connection with a Blu-ray and worry about your internet being out or the movie buffering.
    If you invested in a nice video and audio upset it's well worth it to watch the Blu-ray. I still like buying movies but I'm now more selective with what I buy and wait for sales (or buy used).

We redbox the blu rays of movies we really want to see for that exact reason....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dvd-and-blueray-storage-solutions?tu=Stones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.