Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by unigroove
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20201016-173510_YouTube (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

Fancy a Dutch Treat? You know you do...

Tune into the Pinball Expo livestream on Friday October 16th at 7:00pm Eastern Time US. That's 1:00am (at night!) Central European Time.

Www.twitch.tv/pinballexpo

Complete video now online on YT

Sector 8 - Black Knight 2000

#2 3 years ago

Looks promising! Wish I could have made it and been there (thanks for the invite!), but I was doing other stuff.

I’ll sticky this for a while, looking forward to the full video tomorrow!

#3 3 years ago

I hope it will be available for regular streaming later aswell? Time schedules never been my friend.

#4 3 years ago

Reservoir Dogs now thats a great theme! Hope they get the music!

#5 3 years ago

Cool! I'm curious!
    Multiple familiar faces from events (Dutch Pinball Open etc.), Dutch Pinball, the Dutch Pinball museum and the Minions and the Crazy Mansion pins

#6 3 years ago

Up vote. But where was to the tulip and the weed?

#7 3 years ago

Weed is in there, Dick is smoking it!

Our hookers and tulips were reserved for two famous Pinball Dutchies that sadly couldn't make it that day...

Up to you to guess A who they were and B who would have been connected with which of the 2 themes.

Screenshot_20201016-173510_YouTube (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201016-173510_YouTube (resized).jpg

#8 3 years ago

Complete video

#9 3 years ago

Awesome job!

#10 3 years ago

You guys did a great job on this! Was very enjoyable and I now want to visit the Dutch Pinball Museum.

#11 3 years ago

Great job guys! A very professional video, well done.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jappie:

Weed is in there, Dick is smoking it!
    Our hookers and tulips were reserved for two famous Pinball Dutchies that sadly couldn't make it that day...
    Up to you to guess A who they were and B who would have been connected with which of the 2 themes.
    [quoted image]

I guess these two are our own robin (connected to a hooker ) and JP de win (connected to a tulip)

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

You guys did a great job on this! Was very enjoyable and I now want to visit the Dutch Pinball Museum.

Quoted from LouMatt:

Great job guys! A very professional video, well done.

Thanks a lot gentlemen!

It was a lot of work and a lot of fun to make it happen. A lot of positive, creative energy came together and I think it shows.

Thanks to everybody who helped out!

If you haven't seen it yet, check it out!

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jappie:

Thanks a lot gentlemen!
    It was a lot of work and a lot of fun to make it happen. A lot of positive, creative energy came together and I think it shows.
    Thanks to everybody who helped out!
    If you haven't seen it yet, check it out!

Will be my Sunday entertainment.

#15 3 years ago

Very nice video. Happy to be part of it as editor of Pinball Magazine.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dutch-treat-pinball-expo-2020?hl=papakilo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.