• Latest reply 9 years ago by Aurich
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
IMG_3022.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leisure.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Not that I really care one bit and that's awesome to hear what a great time it was but how'd you get in to the VIP party without buying it, I thought it was exclusive to people who pre-ordered only? My one minor complaint so far with this is the lack of "pre-order bonus" that those of us who have paid and pre-ordered are getting. I haven't even gotten my t-shirt yet. This VIP party is obviously awesome but it seems most anyone that wanted in could find a way in, so again I hope they continue to give some kind of nice bonuses to the people that trusted and supported them with pre-orders from the start. The rug is great for sure but I'd like to see a little more still hopefully.
I am so mad I didn't get to go to Expo this year because of a prior obligation, this VIP party and TBL was what I was most looking forward to. Everything I saw made me 100% believe in them and this game and it should only get better! Good to hear you got some inside knowledge and further trust to stand behind them all.

Plenty of people snuck in. I've got a preorder and it didn't bother me one bit. Pinball, free drinks, friendly faces and a killer party in the presidential suite. The balcony outside kept the lebowski spirit alive in a couple different ways as well...

#18 9 years ago

We're strolling around wheeling getting food and stumbled upon this a block away. Talk about a missed opportunity DP!!!!! Jeffrey's lanes. It's perfect

image.jpgimage.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leisure.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dutch-pinball-is-the-real-deal?tu=leisure and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.