(Topic ID: 106499)

Dutch Pinball – Next title? Here is my list.

By Superchicken

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
Reservoir Dogs screen2.jpg
unti.png
image-580.jpg
image-310.jpg
poster-montypythonandtheholygrail.jpg
th.jpg
Akira_110.jpg
brunner.jpg
a-clockwork-orange-27525-hd-wallpapers.jpg
thomas.jpg
Ichi.JPG
image-236.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kirkgun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 9 years ago

My favorite movies are the Kubrick films mentioned, but I don't really have any desire to see them made into pinball for some reason. Possibly Dr Strangelove would be most appealing, as it's the only comedy. The others just don't mesh with pinball, in my mind.

I think:

Ghostbusters
Evil Dead/Army of Darkness

are the best of the others mentioned already.

One occurred to me during the Marijuana and Pinball thread, that I would absolutely have to manage to purchase (although NIB pins are generally too expensive for me, especially DP):

Dazed and Confused

The music is amazing. The call outs would be possibly the best in a pinball game ever. The various scenes made into modes has very good potential (haze the freshman girls!). The music is as good as it gets (Slow-Ride wizard mode!). I get the impression that this movie isn't as popular as maybe I think that it is. But that's just some weird tragedy that I don't understand. It's not just a stoner movie. It's the best high school/coming-of-age movie ever made.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colts Neck, NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kirkgun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dutch-pinball-%e2%80%93-next-title-here-is-my-list?tu=kirkgun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.