(Topic ID: 211698)

Dungeons and Dragons shooter lane adjusting?

By ShadowFlame76

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I have a Dungeons and Dragons pinball machine now I have heard that you can adjust the shooter lane so it lined up better with the skill shot ramp. Can anyone point me in where to find out how to do that or let me know how?

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from ShadowFlame76:

I have a Dungeons and Dragons pinball machine now I have heard that you can adjust the shooter lane so it lined up better with the skill shot ramp. Can anyone point me in where to find out how to do that or let me know how?

Well I don;t own this one, but usually the ball guide on the right side of the shooter lane will be adjustable at the end where it's curved. You can look under the playfield in the area of were the end will be, and if you see a nut holding a bolt on that you can lossen and move to the left/right and then re-tighten is usually the way it's done.

#3 6 years ago

Thank you for your reply. I will take a look under the playfield.

#4 6 years ago

Yeah it's just a guess, so check it out and head back here is it doesn't pan out. Someone that owns it will know for sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dungeons-and-dragons-shooter-lane-adjusting?hl=shadowflame76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.