20150622_181726.jpg
DSC01614.JPG
DSC01613.JPG
DSC01606.JPG
DSC01608.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
Photo_821.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zoggynog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago

Well Hot Dog. I may just be a lurker but I have the pin and want in the club.

Hey Stu. Doubt you remember me but I'm a Chandler AZ local who pretty much begged for you to vector side decals at some point a few years back. You spent a great deal of time over phone talking to me about the pin hobby. Was really appreciated.

I'm also the guy who bought up that NOS Playfield a while ago before you found another it sounds like? I would have just loaned you mine had I known you were doing a CPR Playfield Repro! Any chance you will sell the back art (mystic millions light part)/mini play field separately?

Saw the plastics have released...I'm jumping on them soon. Just out of curiosity, if I want to protect this little investment is there a good way to do so? I was thinking about contacting you to ask if I could purchase CNC'ed "blanks" so I could double up on them.

Just a head's up for your or anyone that needs side decals. Out of nowhere (I've been looking for years...seriously) two full sideart decal sets came into existence on ebay today.

ebay.com link: Dungeons and Dragons Pinball Decal Set

I bought one. Which is why my purchase of plastics slipped from right now to "soon". ;D

Same offer as before, if you think it would be worth your time to repro these via CPR...let me know.

Between CPR and this little Ebay find my dreaming of a minty D&D is finally happening. Now I just need someone to cut me a new banana cab.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I have a twelve-sided die. Does that mean I'm in??

kwiKimart: I look over the D&D pin before purchasing.

DM Zoggynog: You begin to check the quality of the cab. As you position yourself underneath, the cab begins to sway. Roll a Save VS Reflex.

kwiKmart rolls: 1XD12 = 1 - Critical Failure! (should have brought your D20)

DM Zoggynog: The cheap vorpal particle board of the 6803 series gives way. You are crushed underneath. Only your head remains due to the unique banana cab shape. If only the wizard had cast "Hardbody" in time.

Thank you. Come again.

Best video I could find

#18 10 years ago

the d&d decal is removed from ebay

I still see it...weird. Is it because I bought a set? Just a head's up. I jumped on it pretty quickly because I needed it if it was NOS or repro. I had it confirmed today it is repro inkjet not silkscreen. Not like that really matters though considering the complete lack of alternatives. I will do a review when I get mine.

...and about plastic set cpr i made protector in lexan under some plastic,to protect again impact.i post pics later.incredible job from STU.its very impressive.

Do you have any more info on this? I guess I could make my own. I bet CPR could make some extra cash CNC'ing up blank sets for their plastics and selling them as protectors. I'd pay the additional cost for sure. Can't wait to get that cool little Keyfob for my Pin Keys.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from archaik:

hey good news plastics/pf and now cab decals!
zoggynog if you dont mind scanning those that might help a great deal, considering those never show up; with a bit of work we could make our own decals and print it. Just for personnal use not selling of course.
BTW why 2 different posts for the club ?
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-dungeons-and-dragons-dd-club-all-welcome

I PM'ed the seller for the side art a second time to see if they had access to the digital scans. If they do and are going to make more, I will defer to them for art. $249 is pretty reasonable for a printed set methinks.

If they do not...I will begin scanning for personal backup...of course.

1 year later
#40 8 years ago

Welcome to the club!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zoggynog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dungeons-and-dragons-club?tu=zoggynog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.