New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 63231)

Dungeons and Dragons club...

By pinballfan

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Clnilsen
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0053 (resized).JPG
410685.png
410682.png
1435013017796.jpg
20150617_194131.jpg
20150616_205540.jpg
20150618_194258.jpg
20150622_181726.jpg
DSC01614.JPG
DSC01613.JPG
DSC01606.JPG
DSC01608.JPG
image.jpg
image.jpg
Photo_821.jpg

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

show your d&d and help STU to find a Scan of the D&D Mini Playfield (upper right corner area)he need this.

Photo_821.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Now we are talking, a proper D&D members club!

Great under rated game with an awesome theme. Show us your pics folks.

#3 7 years ago

Is there a piece of Screened Wood on the Left Upper (Ramp) as well as the Mini on the Right?...I can't remember, If there is - I will need a Scan & Measurements of that Mini as well....My D&D is all packed up right now so I don't have access to check....

Stu

#4 7 years ago

Yah. We got a club. This game is great. The teleport will kill you if your not ready. The right ramp with inline drop targets is a good challenge and feels rewarding and the left ramp to go up a level in the dungeon and increase your multiplier. The skill shot is to shoot up the left ramp and hit the gate at the top, but don't let it go through, it must come back down the ramp to score the 100 000 points. image.jpg image.jpg

1 month later
#5 7 years ago

We have just released the following New Products:

Dungeons & Dragons Plastics:
http://classicplayfields.com/photo135.html

Order Plastics Here:
http://classicplayfields.com/store-plastics.html

Stu
CPR Art Director / Partner
http://classicplayfields.com/index.html

#6 7 years ago

yes!! I bought a set !! Thank you for keeping us informed !
Keep up the good work

#7 7 years ago

I did receive the mini pf scans I was looking for so at some point I will get started on the pf artwork for a CPR Repro set......

#8 7 years ago

good news

1 week later
#9 6 years ago

its a futur project for cpr?(playfield reproduction)really?if its yes i d ont restore and clearcoat mine and wait for a new cpr....

#10 6 years ago

yes

#11 6 years ago

Well Hot Dog. I may just be a lurker but I have the pin and want in the club.

Hey Stu. Doubt you remember me but I'm a Chandler AZ local who pretty much begged for you to vector side decals at some point a few years back. You spent a great deal of time over phone talking to me about the pin hobby. Was really appreciated.

I'm also the guy who bought up that NOS Playfield a while ago before you found another it sounds like? I would have just loaned you mine had I known you were doing a CPR Playfield Repro! Any chance you will sell the back art (mystic millions light part)/mini play field separately?

Saw the plastics have released...I'm jumping on them soon. Just out of curiosity, if I want to protect this little investment is there a good way to do so? I was thinking about contacting you to ask if I could purchase CNC'ed "blanks" so I could double up on them.

Just a head's up for your or anyone that needs side decals. Out of nowhere (I've been looking for years...seriously) two full sideart decal sets came into existence on ebay today.

ebay.com link » Dungeons And Dragons Pinball Decal Set

I bought one. Which is why my purchase of plastics slipped from right now to "soon". ;D

Same offer as before, if you think it would be worth your time to repro these via CPR...let me know.

Between CPR and this little Ebay find my dreaming of a minty D&D is finally happening. Now I just need someone to cut me a new banana cab.

#12 6 years ago

I have a twelve-sided die. Does that mean I'm in??

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

I have a twelve-sided die. Does that mean I'm in??

kwiKimart: I look over the D&D pin before purchasing.

DM Zoggynog: You begin to check the quality of the cab. As you position yourself underneath, the cab begins to sway. Roll a Save VS Reflex.

kwiKmart rolls: 1XD12 = 1 - Critical Failure! (should have brought your D20)

DM Zoggynog: The cheap vorpal particle board of the 6803 series gives way. You are crushed underneath. Only your head remains due to the unique banana cab shape. If only the wizard had cast "Hardbody" in time.

Thank you. Come again.

Best video I could find

#14 6 years ago

Perfect!!!^^^^^^^^

#15 6 years ago

hey good news plastics/pf and now cab decals!

zoggynog if you dont mind scanning those that might help a great deal, considering those never show up; with a bit of work we could make our own decals and print it. Just for personnal use not selling of course.

BTW why 2 different posts for the club ?
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-dungeons-and-dragons-dd-club-all-welcome

#16 6 years ago

the d&d decal is removed from ebay...and about plastic set cpr i made protector in lexan under some plastic,to protect again impact.i post pics later.incredible job from STU.its very impressive.

#17 6 years ago

the d&d decal is removed from ebay

I still see it...weird. Is it because I bought a set? Just a head's up. I jumped on it pretty quickly because I needed it if it was NOS or repro. I had it confirmed today it is repro inkjet not silkscreen. Not like that really matters though considering the complete lack of alternatives. I will do a review when I get mine.

...and about plastic set cpr i made protector in lexan under some plastic,to protect again impact.i post pics later.incredible job from STU.its very impressive.

Do you have any more info on this? I guess I could make my own. I bet CPR could make some extra cash CNC'ing up blank sets for their plastics and selling them as protectors. I'd pay the additional cost for sure. Can't wait to get that cool little Keyfob for my Pin Keys.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from archaik:

hey good news plastics/pf and now cab decals!
zoggynog if you dont mind scanning those that might help a great deal, considering those never show up; with a bit of work we could make our own decals and print it. Just for personnal use not selling of course.
BTW why 2 different posts for the club ?
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-dungeons-and-dragons-dd-club-all-welcome

I PM'ed the seller for the side art a second time to see if they had access to the digital scans. If they do and are going to make more, I will defer to them for art. $249 is pretty reasonable for a printed set methinks.

If they do not...I will begin scanning for personal backup...of course.

#19 6 years ago

I'm selling mine here http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-dungeons-and-dragons-1750-eastern-pa
if anyone is feeling the need for some D&D goodness.

11 months later
#20 6 years ago

Just joined the club today...anyone have any extra plastics that bought a new set? I am missing the top left plastic completely.

6 months later
#21 5 years ago

Just got this game and love it, I removed the back plastic above the 3 pop bumpers and put it red frosted leds, before I put the plastic back I turned it out and it looks amazing without the plastic. I just ordered some red pop bumpers cover for them and will post pics once its set up but even just the 3 red lights looks great. I was wondering if the sound on these is low as a default or maybe something is wrong with mine. Let me know

#22 5 years ago

Nice machine! Looking to make one of these my second game if I can ever find one in Florida. I did pick up the repo plastics kit in hopes of someday finding one...

#23 5 years ago

Heres a few pics of mine, everything works great just need to get the sound louder. Love the look of the 4 pop bumpers waiting on the caps.

DSC01606.JPG DSC01608.JPG DSC01613.JPG DSC01614.JPG
#24 5 years ago

very nice!!!!!!

1 month later
#25 5 years ago

Just joined the club guys! Bought my d&d yesterday! Great game! Magic saves are a fun reflex dynamic to the gameplay!

#26 5 years ago

Welcome!! Dungeons is a fantastic machine, a keeper for me.i put cpr plastic set on mine, very nice product.

#27 5 years ago

Keep it up. 1 more year and you will make it to page 2 as a club lol. All jokes aside, I think D&D is not only rare but a beautiful machine.

3 weeks later
#28 5 years ago

Heres some pics of mine after ive putin a little work
1435013017796.jpg20150617_194131.jpg20150616_205540.jpg20150618_194258.jpg20150622_181726.jpg

#29 5 years ago

Buddy picked one up and has been having a problem with the ball getting hung up on the skill shot gate. Anyone else have this problem and more importantly have they fixed it?

#30 5 years ago

Nice!Where did you find your custom instruction card?

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan:

Nice!Where did you find your custom instruction card?

Thanks. I made them. Id be happy to make some for any of you guys for anyany game and email the file. I have fun with gimp all the time. Might as well do it and help some fellow pinsiders at the same time

#32 5 years ago

Nice, I would to put those cards on mine. PM sent

#33 5 years ago

Yes !!!! Thanks, my d&d will be happy....

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan:

Yes !!!! Thanks, my d&d will be happy....

My pleasure. Any other d&d owners want the rule cards i made they are available by request

2 weeks later
#36 5 years ago

I saw cabinet scans mentioned here. I am slowly working on a D&D pin. Just picked up some new optos so i can keep playing while i fix the hack job that was done by the last tech. unfortunatly there is some cabinet flaking and a large scratch that runs down the left hand side. Searching the internet lately ive come up empty handed for repro decals, thought I may luck out here. Still need to get the money around for a set of plastics. Ive got a complete set but a few are cracked at the post anf thr left side ramp for the skill shot is broke off completely at the top. AnywAys if anyone has a lead on some cabinet art I would be estatic!

#37 5 years ago

Plastics are still available here: http://www.classicplayfields.com/store-plastics.html

3 weeks later
#38 5 years ago

Just picked up a project Dungeons and Dragons pin. It's complete but half torn down with all the parts in a box. Does anyone have pics of this game in various stages of topside being torn down I could take a look at?

Also, missing the topper. Any leads?

#39 5 years ago

Welcome to the club!

#40 5 years ago

I just got my second one. All in need are some insert decals and I can make this one pretty nice.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I just got my second one. All in need are some insert decals and I can make this one pretty nice.

I think you might have beat me to the one on inside last week?

#42 5 years ago

Anyone have a lead on quality insert decals?

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

I think you might have beat me to the one on inside last week?

The one in MN? I had a friend going there the next day. He was able to pick it up for me. Insert decals are worn badly because of no mylar. Coin slots and mechs look unused.

1 year later
#45 4 years ago

I have two questions:

1) Is the backglass for this a traditional translite or is a plastic sheet inserted against the glass?

2) Does anyone know where I can get a coin door with the graphic (blue stone design) or where I could buy the decal?

New D+D owner here!

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from NorthernWish:

I have two questions:
1) Is the backglass for this a traditional translite or is a plastic sheet inserted against the glass?
2) Does anyone know where I can get a coin door with the graphic (blue stone design) or where I could buy the decal?
New D+D owner here!

1) It's a plastic sheet against the glass
2) Alas, the only one I'm aware of was a one-off done by someone. The factory looks is the matte black. Been gently trying to prod the Tilt Graphics guys into doing a run of the blue brick pattern, as I think it looks infinitely better that way. Perhaps another request their direction may help to move it along.

4 months later
#47 3 years ago

I just picked up a Dungeons and Dragons, been looking for quite a while. It is missing the translite. Does anyone know where I can find a translite for it or someone who reproduces them

Thanks

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

I just picked up a Dungeons and Dragons, been looking for quite a while. It is missing the translite. Does anyone know where I can find a translite for it or someone who reproduces them
Thanks

Unfortunately I don't believe anyone reproduces them. I actually have been looking for a high quality one to do a scan of, but no luck yet. I even went so far as to donate to another website that supposedly had high quality scans... but alas it was pretty useless. I actually was hoping to examine the feasibility of getting one of these printed as a back glass.

It seems most of these translites in this style are pretty faded

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

Thanks

Oh, and btw welcome to the club! I love mine!!!!

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

Unfortunately I don't believe anyone reproduces them. I actually have been looking for a high quality one to do a scan of, but no luck yet. I even went so far as to donate to another website that supposedly had high quality scans... but alas it was pretty useless. I actually was hoping to examine the feasibility of getting one of these printed as a back glass.
It seems most of these translites in this style are pretty faded

Hoping I can get lucky, anything would do right now since I am missing one.

I am also missing the glass to if you happen to know the measurement and thickness for it.

Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 137.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Waltham, MA
$ 10.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
2,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Green Bay, WI
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
1,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Port St. Lucie, FL
$ 19.00
$ 19.95
$ 125.00
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 14.95
Various Novelties
Allteksystems
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside