Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 107 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 45 days ago by rod90
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FE2D3406-5EB2-45D3-ABF6-C339460FC7AE (resized).jpeg
    88C5BA90-46A0-4D92-AD8D-A14F17B0F12B (resized).jpeg
    5C9B4576-4D67-4D8E-BD3E-471D237C9F60 (resized).jpeg
    dune-taran-lopez-617x1024 (resized).jpg
    8e62f5d18a42c5bcbd80ac73217cebdf (resized).jpg
    d0f18e87-abbf-444e-9ff1-d14168222b0a_screenshot (resized).jpg
    9C1692EE-7FFC-466E-B8C8-87D95E5AB948 (resized).png
    390C6DFB-2E26-43BB-BE50-964FB9D7150D (resized).jpeg
    857DEA03-6FD5-4F53-A0AE-22FEE08C6CF4 (resized).jpeg
    horror backglss (resized).jpg
    download (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstein.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I'll be honest, Ive never read the book, but after about 40 viewings on early cable tv I learned to love the lynch film. Sounds like the new movie is slated to be in 2 parts. Im really looking forward to this movie and pinball if its a box office success. it already has a long standing following. Post your DUNE info and ideas here. The spice must flow.

#7 4 years ago

Link to Trailer 1. I like this kid they cast for Paul. I thought he was really good in Netflix "The King". Also cast is Oscar Issac as the Duke. I like him but man it seems like he's in everything now. Baptista as Fade.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Please no shitty fan made trailers
    I assume Batista is the Beast not Fayde

Yes your right. The Beast, like you.

#12 4 years ago

Tubular Sandworm ramp! Ball goes in, Spice comes out.

#23 4 years ago

Here is a backglass from a zaccaria conversion kit. Pretty weird. Looks like Jack in back from The Shining. Guess the Italians though Dune was a HORRORable film too. To those who didn't like it give it another watch as it is highly regarding among mainstream sci-fi geeks, like me.

horror backglss (resized).jpghorror backglss (resized).jpg
    #28 4 years ago

I'd like see Dune pinball have an Orbiter 1 style playfield and pop up sandworms like the Hobbit.

#39 4 years ago

Is it true that gottlieb passed on Dune and opted for Krull? I wonder what the price would be on them be now if they went with Dune.

7 months later
    #49 3 years ago

Okay, no more fan-made bs. Here is the first real deal official trailer. Is it pinworthy?

#52 3 years ago

We're gonna need a bigger miner. I thought it was a pretty awesome trailer.

dune-taran-lopez-617x1024 (resized).jpgdune-taran-lopez-617x1024 (resized).jpg
    #54 3 years ago

The kid that is playing Paul is quite a talented actor. Very stoic.

#57 3 years ago

Not Jimmy's funniest bit but relevant to this thread anyway.

3 weeks later
    #71 3 years ago

If JJP can make a deep pin on WOZ or the Hobbit than this theme should be right up their alley.

9 months later
    #92 2 years ago

The new trailer looks fucking awesome! I have not been this stoked to see a movie in a long time. I definately want to see this in IMAX. I can only pray it doesnt go "woke." This looks totally pin worthy, but maybe its just too deep to be a pin? I wonder if there will be any cameos from the lynch film?

3 weeks later
    #94 2 years ago

I have yet to watch the documentary "Joworsky's Dune" this is a pretty cool animation on the gieger designs for it.

2 years later
    #102 47 days ago

Great to hear. Its getting great reviews. Ive heard the big screen is a must.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinstein.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dune-movie-hype-dune-pinball-hype?tu=Pinstein and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.