Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 262 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by HobbyGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DFDF9066-F910-43C2-B155-1A4D27E63492 (resized).jpeg
    5E85D38A-5246-4659-BED8-4949A50D4C92 (resized).jpeg
    the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man (resized).png
    Mall Rats Fly fat ass (resized).jpeg
    dune 1984 pg2 (resized).jpg
    dune 1984 pg1 (resized).jpg
    8707435 (resized).jpg
    Cymek (resized).jpg
    weapon of choice (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spfxted.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 2 years ago

Loved the original.....will see this one Thursday in 3D....gotta see for myself. Did NOT know it was a Part One.....

#107 2 years ago

The 3D version was cool. Very well done. Not hard to understand at all. I wish the kid was a little beefier... A fine amount of action for Part One. Overall...a nice job! Looking forward to Part Deux.

#126 2 years ago

I thought (hoped) they filmed both parts at the same time. But I just read (see below) this! If I knew we might have to wait a year or two for Part 2, I never would have gone. I prefer to wait and watch one after the other. Inefficient way of doing things. You have your cast and crew together (what if a main actor gets injured or killed?)....either get the go-ahead for both parts, or forget it! JMO

Warner Bros. has not yet greenlit Dune: Part Two. It is odd for the studio and director Denis Villeneuve to include “Part One” in the title of the first Dune when a sequel has not yet been confirmed. In an interview with Inverse, Villeneuve said that he’s “standing with one foot in the air, waiting for the permission to make Part Two.”

It seems like the studio will wait to see how Dune: Part One performs at the box office, and what streaming ratings it will bring in from HBO Max. There is also concern that its same-day streaming debut might hurt Dune’s performance at the box office and might sway Warner Bros. away from making a Dune sequel.

The weeks following Dune: Part One’s release will be critical in determining what’s next for this potential sci-fi movie franchise.

#130 2 years ago
    Quoted from ejg10532626:

If you liked the first movie, see the free on Y.T. Spice Diver extended v. edit w/ a bunch of added scenes, many of them quite good.

Anyplace to get this on DVD or Blu?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spfxted.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dune-movie-2021-?tu=spfxted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.