Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 262 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 days ago by HobbyGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DFDF9066-F910-43C2-B155-1A4D27E63492 (resized).jpeg
    5E85D38A-5246-4659-BED8-4949A50D4C92 (resized).jpeg
    the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man (resized).png
    Mall Rats Fly fat ass (resized).jpeg
    dune 1984 pg2 (resized).jpg
    dune 1984 pg1 (resized).jpg
    8707435 (resized).jpg
    Cymek (resized).jpg
    weapon of choice (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

I watched Dune last night.

This one makes the 1982 version look stellar.

First time i seen the 1st one i fell asleep and thought it sucked. However in the end , it was stellar . And even better now with this one that came out. it was horrible .

The Sci Fi series one was better than this Sheet performance , Who even will go to part two ?

#33 2 years ago

The Original Holds up to time.
    Would like to see it in Imax 3 -D

#51 2 years ago

i did not like him at first but he grew on me .
    The New paul is a Bore and no charisma at all.. He did not grow on me but alas none of the haracters did..
    That is why . No Need for re Make Just play the Original. >> Same story . but better effects and acting .

Original all day . Sci Fi second as far as the Dune series and Pauls
    For me .

Quoted from Frax:

Yes, the actor for Paul in the Sci-Fi miniseries was...uh....well lets just say I was glad to see him mostly gone in Children of Dune LOL. Alec Newman wasn't the best, but man, does William Hurt *ever* suck at anything?

If you didn't like the Original chances are you won't like this

#150 2 years ago

lol. good/bad ,
    it is all relevant..
    Just because you and others liked it and others did not ,does not not make the movie good or bad .
    Just a movie and glad you enjoyed it.
    I did not .

Quoted from LeMansFan:

I saw it last night and thought it was absolutely incredible. A technical marvel, stunning, a masterpiece of filmmaking.
    I guess we all can’t have good taste.

there is just so much missing from the story in the segment part shown already and unless some type of Tarantino Back storytelling is going to happen ,The Crowd is missing very important information on the spacing Guild navigator and a bunch of stuff not mentioned and was in the original movie . none of the Barons Kids are as scary as the Original either which takes away allot of tension..Like that heart plug scene did me first time.

Rush job popcorn grab ! Happy so many like it so that they get a part 2 maybe 3 before it gets a reboot again like every other thing today . Spiderman/hulk ect ect ect

#152 2 years ago

Watched it again .
    I liked it more than the first time . maybe Dune is a see more than once type film that you always dislike the first time then it grows on you..
    . now i like all the Dune Stuff/ there it is . I said it

#210 2 years ago

lol . love this part from that article you quoted .... . So a Sandworm shits itself ,eats itself ,and reproduces itself in an odd way . Grand pa Logic , I Got lectrolights !

Quoted from kvan99:

I wouldn't argue that. But in this case you need to read that passage again...this time with attention to the "waste" part

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dune-movie-2021-?tu=PinFever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.