“Would you want to see a Dune pinball”

• Yes 19 votes
    59%
  • No 10 votes
    31%
  • Only after Pee-Wee's Big Adneture 3 votes
    9%

(Multiple choice - 32 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bladerunner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Dune 2021 will have its world premiere at the Venice film festival on 9/3. It should start streaming on HBO Max on 10/22. As a big fan of Frank Herbert work, I have faith in Villeneuve to hopefully get it right this time. I understand it will be in two instalment, each over 2 hours (155 minutes for the first one). HBO also apparently is only in for the first part and the making of part two is contingent on the success/failure of the first one.
Being a big fan of Jodorowsky (his contribution to graphic novels is epic in my view), I find it sad his attempt never saw the light of day.
I am looking forward to see this!
Now, this would be a dream new theme for a new pinball for me.
PS: I wish the pinside forum included a sub-forum for "pins we would like to see".

https://www.warnerbros.com/movies/dune

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bladerunner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dune-2021?tu=bladerunner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.