(Topic ID: 263566)

Dumpster Dive: West Dover, VT

By JudeRussell

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

61E7693E-9819-4F1C-9276-8E0C3E56B540.jpeg
    CE170CFF-03C3-4606-B829-9C59E5F8B441.jpeg
    769057E1-5A73-4433-BE6C-F2F8B2F5E6D5.jpeg
    B7B257EE-E6DE-4ADC-B87A-2BBB46D6A44E.jpeg
    6F600A8B-2BFC-4A24-B9F6-84BC9C57D5E1.jpeg
    4B43F78F-9FB2-41CB-9127-C9F6F8086ADB.jpeg
    IMG_7398 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

No length is too extreme for arcades and pinball! I’m more than happy to scout such happenings within a 2-3 hour drive.
    It was a fun trip and we’ve settled on Thursday for the rest of the haul. It’ll be something and the multicades will get my buddy into the hobby
    If anyone has a use for any of these let me know.
    Only one I can use is Lethal Enforces because I have a working PCB, but I don’t know what to do without a CRT. Is there a workaround yet?

The CRT is very important for Lethal Enforcers as it uses "light gun" hardware. The contrast and sync timing are different compared to LCD's and LCD's lack the scanning that CRT's have that is imperative for the light gun to track.

Also Lethal Enforcers uses a half silvered mirror to reflect the image as the monitor sits flat inside the cabinet so your not actually seeing the screen.

CRT's can be replaced. I believe LE uses a 27" monitor. KLOV is a great resource for this.

Still one of the best uses of digitized graphics to this day.

Thanks
    Blake

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from jp1985:

What's fair to pay for a working LE with original guns around this area? $850-1500?

$400-$700 depending on condition.

Thanks
    Blake

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dumpster-dive-west-dover-vt?tu=Blake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.