Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,538 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by ChrisHibler
  • Topic is favorited by 433 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240112_212911 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0859 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0858 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0862 (resized).jpeg
    mismatch (resized).jpg
    good (resized).jpg
    boards_355.jpg
    boards_354.jpg
    boards_353.jpg
    boards_352.jpg
    boards_351.jpg
    boards_350.jpg
    boards_349.jpg
    DSCF3077 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7962 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7961 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,538 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 31.
    #301 3 years ago

It has been mentioned before but I will try to give a better example. The boards have hints and are silkscreened to try to remove the possibility for human error. When I was learning about biological sciences (a LONG time ago) the one lesson that stuck with me was human error. At the time the number one cause for incorrect blood test results (such as blood type testing) was incorrect vial labeling. This same problem was also evident in my time working in software (software bugs are human errors and human errors either fail to detect them or fail to fix them properly).

Here is a higher resolution of a previous posted image of a board. It's small and simple but contains enough to perhaps show what sort of things have been done. I have a document for general board assembly (discusses things such as the components, the labeling and alternative components). I also have documents for groups of boards that contain the BOM. I will try to go back and provide better information for the more obscure components (such as compatible part numbers) but I don't have much available time at the moment. I just spent two straight days building (another) System 11 board and still I see another two to three await building.

boards_107.jpgboards_107.jpg

Points to note about the board:

- Components that are polarized have a square pad to indicate pin #1. For diodes or LEDs this is the anode (positive or long leg). For ICs this is the pin that corresponds to the notch or dot and the silkscreen indicates the notch.

- All components are labeled with what the actual value of the component is. Resistors are square and capacitors are oval. The value is encoded in the body using the digit/digit/multiplier/[tolerance] scheme. Two significant digits and a multiplication (power of ten). The tolerance is optional. For resistors it defaults (unlabeled) to 5% (J) and for capacitors it defaults to 20% (M). Resistor wattage is also included if the wattage is not the default (of 0.25W).

- Key pins are marked in the silkscreen (although for this board it is not marked due to space limitations).

It is still easy to incorrectly install the components so a minimal level of board experience and some attention to detail before committing (soldering) the component is required. The value labeling is invaluable to me. I don't need to lookup the BOM. I just need to make sure the value matches the silkscreen. A few of the older boards I made have silkscreen errors but most of those boards have either been built (by me), provided with an errata tag or are not available directly.

Here are two more full resolution images to give better examples of the above.

boards_108.jpgboards_108.jpg

boards_109.jpgboards_109.jpg

I have tried VERY hard to make it as easy as possible for a novice person with some level of experience with electronic components.

#302 3 years ago
    Quoted from DumbAss:

It has been mentioned before but I will try to give a better example. The boards have hints and are silkscreened to try to remove the possibility for human error. When I was learning about biological sciences (a LONG time ago) the one lesson that stuck with me was human error. At the time the number one cause for incorrect blood test results (such as blood type testing) was incorrect vial labeling. This same problem was also evident in my time working in software (software bugs are human errors and human errors either fail to detect them or fail to fix them properly).
    Here is a higher resolution of a previous posted image of a board. It's small and simple but contains enough to perhaps show what sort of things have been done. I have a document for general board assembly (discusses things such as the components, the labeling and alternative components). I also have documents for groups of boards that contain the BOM. I will try to go back and provide better information for the more obscure components (such as compatible part numbers) but I don't have much available time at the moment. I just spent two straight days building (another) System 11 board and still I see another two to three await building.
    [quoted image]
    Points to note about the board:
    - Components that are polarized have a square pad to indicate pin #1. For diodes or LEDs this is the anode (positive or long leg). For ICs this is the pin that corresponds to the notch or dot and the silkscreen indicates the notch.
    - All components are labeled with what the actual value of the component is. Resistors are square and capacitors are oval. The value is encoded in the body using the digit/digit/multiplier/[tolerance] scheme. Two significant digits and a multiplication (power of ten). The tolerance is optional. For resistors it defaults (unlabeled) to 5% (J) and for capacitors it defaults to 20% (M). Resistor wattage is also included if the wattage is not the default (of 0.25W).
    - Key pins are marked in the silkscreen (although for this board it is not marked due to space limitations).
    It is still easy to incorrectly install the components so a minimal level of board experience and some attention to detail before committing (soldering) the component is required. The value labeling is invaluable to me. I don't need to lookup the BOM. I just need to make sure the value matches the silkscreen. A few of the older boards I made have silkscreen errors but most of those boards have either been built (by me), provided with an errata tag or are not available directly.
    Here are two more full resolution images to give better examples of the above.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    I have tried VERY hard to make it as easy as possible for a novice person with some level of experience with electronic components.

Wow! You have really done a fantastic job on these boards. I hope to order some in a not so distant future, when I have some more spare time and hopefully the world is alittle less crazy.

#303 3 years ago

Crazy attention to detail! I've never seen anyone make boards with that much information printed on them.

#304 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Wow! You have really done a fantastic job on these boards. I hope to order some in a not so distant future, when I have some more spare time and hopefully the world is alittle less crazy.

I have one of the MPC System 11 boards, and the PCB design really is a work of art.

#305 3 years ago

My DA designed FunHouse era display panel. Very nice.

I haven’t taken the protective film off the LEDs yet.

Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
    Http://chrishiblerpinball.com/contact
    http://www.PinWiki.com/ - The new place for pinball repair info

AFEE1596-1699-42E5-A9F8-D59C17328F01 (resized).jpegAFEE1596-1699-42E5-A9F8-D59C17328F01 (resized).jpeg
    #306 3 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisHibler:

http://www.PinWiki.com/ - The new place for pinball repair info[quoted image]

Beautiful

#307 3 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisHibler:

http://www.PinWiki.com/ - The new place for pinball repair info[quoted image]

There's a battery pack in your Funhouse?!?!?!? Shame. . . . shame. . . .

Nice display, BTW.

#308 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

There's a battery pack in your Funhouse?!?!?!? Shame. . . . shame. . . .
    Nice display, BTW.

Not anymore. The batteries were dated 2011 when I installed them remotely. They did not leak and held up the scores. But when I got into the head today, I pulled the MPU and installed NVRAM. Thought I had before.

http://www.PinWiki.com/ - The new place for pinball repair info

#309 3 years ago

Just installed one of the sys 11 displays, very impressed.

#310 3 years ago

DumbAss Please update the first page to tell us how to find out what bare boards you are selling and where?
    I went to try and determine if you had a 2815-32 sound board for sale in bare form... but couldn't figure out how you are selling them...

#311 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

dumbass Please update the first page to tell us how to find out what bare boards you are selling and where?
    I went to try and determine if you had a 2815-32 sound board for sale in bare form... but couldn't figure out how you are selling them...

I agree. The thread has grown organically. I never expected it to become what it has become. I still intend to create some announcement thread but in the meantime I have updated the first post and inserted the information in that post.

The boards I have available are System 11 and WPC focused - either reproductions or enhanced for actual machines or for testing / diagnostic purposes.

#312 3 years ago

Any particular recommendation on that patch cables used with the test boards? Looks like there are some variety packs on Amazon pretty reasonable.

Maybe this set:

https://www.amazon.com/CAT6-Ethernet-Cable-Internet-Available/dp/B07CX4NN7S

or possibly a few of these with the flat cables:

https://www.amazon.com/Ethernet-Higher-Bandwidth-Internet-Network/dp/B017R12IJA

#313 3 years ago
    Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Any particular recommendation on that patch cables used with the test boards?

The cables are not used to carry data (digital logic signals). They are used to carry a small amount of current to illuminate an LED or to change a voltage level for switch state detection. It doesn't need to be "gold plated" or "high quality" unless you so desire. Almost all cables seem to be 24AWG and that's perfectly fine considering that most of a machine is wired is 22AWG for lamps, switches and solenoid drives.

I used 5' long Cat5e cables. I think anywhere between 4' to 6' is probably fine but it depends on your preference. Same with the coloring scheme.

#314 3 years ago

Hope everybody is enjoying the festive season and most importantly staying safe!

Since Thanksgiving it's been nonstop order fulfillment from bare boards to complete boards. One positive aspect of this pandemic is that I would normally be very far away from the US spending time with family for the time from early to mid-December through to early to mid-January. Unfortunately the destination country has closed its borders. While I would be able to enter the problem comes about when trying to leave. There is also a mandatory 14 day quarantine (at traveler's expense) on top of an arrival quota (due to limited space in the mandatory quarantine facilities).

All of that means that I am spending time fulfilling orders instead of enjoying the December/January sun. A windfall for those asking for or needing boards.

I am slowly working through the order list. Sometimes it seems to be getting longer not shorter but ... it is what it is. The only way it will get shorter is if it gets worked on.

These boards are all one order. They represent weeks of work. I (finally) got them finished while alternating between other orders so I don't lose my mind. They are ready for packing. Speaking of packing ... packages are waiting for a bit to let USPS settle down. I felt a little sorry for those people lining up in the insanely (mind-blowing and record shattering) long lines on Monday thinking their packages will make it before Christmas. One package I sent over a week ago arrived yesterday.

boards_110.jpgboards_110.jpg

I'm hoping to have the order list down to nothing early in the new year. Then I'll return to the other (new or revised) boards that need building and/or testing/verifying.

Once again ... I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season and staying safe!

#315 3 years ago
    Quoted from DumbAss:

Hope everybody is enjoying the festive season and most importantly staying safe!
    Since Thanksgiving it's been nonstop order fulfillment from bare boards to complete boards. One positive aspect of this pandemic is that I would normally be very far away from the US spending time with family for the time from early to mid-December through to early to mid-January. Unfortunately the destination country has closed its borders. While I would be able to enter the problem comes about when trying to leave. There is also a mandatory 14 day quarantine (at traveler's expense) on top of an arrival quota (due to limited space in the mandatory quarantine facilities).
    All of that means that I am spending time fulfilling orders instead of enjoying the December/January sun. A windfall for those asking for or needing boards.
    I am slowly working through the order list. Sometimes it seems to be getting longer not shorter but ... it is what it is. The only way it will get shorter is if it gets worked on.
    These boards are all one order. They represent weeks of work. I (finally) got them finished while alternating between other orders so I don't lose my mind. They are ready for packing. Speaking of packing ... packages are waiting for a bit to let USPS settle down. I felt a little sorry for those people lining up in the insanely (mind-blowing and record shattering) long lines on Monday thinking their packages will make it before Christmas. One package I sent over a week ago arrived yesterday.
    [quoted image]
    I'm hoping to have the order list down to nothing early in the new year. Then I'll return to the other (new or revised) boards that need building and/or testing/verifying.

Happy Holiday Season. Stay Safe. I will be ordering more soon. Have a High Speed to finish!

#316 3 years ago

Victor, nothing pleases me more than to read “nonstop order fulfillment”. May I just say told you!

#317 3 years ago

Just received my test boards today.
    They all look great now I I have to populate them. Thanks Victor

#318 3 years ago
    Quoted from DumbAss:

[quoted image]

That picture is better than any Picasso.

#319 3 years ago

Merry Christmas, Victor!

2 weeks later
    #320 3 years ago

Just waiting on some connectors and the System 11 and WPC solenoid display boards will be done. Also assembled on of the WPC blank MPU boards. Really well done boards that were enjoyable to build. I’ve had batch of square LEDs that I had been saving and decided to use them on these displays. Will be nice to get the rest done and have a proper test fixture for repair work.

D6A3792C-65E6-451A-837D-60EE745C75B0 (resized).jpegD6A3792C-65E6-451A-837D-60EE745C75B0 (resized).jpeg
    #321 3 years ago

I'm planning on ordering a built set of the test boards soon and looking forward to the eventual release of the System 11 sound board for my Pinbot.

Keep up the great work!

#322 3 years ago

I now know how bad my scores are on Taxi. Thanks!

IMG_2555 (resized).JPGIMG_2555 (resized).JPGIMG_2557 (resized).JPGIMG_2557 (resized).JPGIMG_2559 (resized).JPGIMG_2559 (resized).JPGIMG_2561 (resized).JPGIMG_2561 (resized).JPGIMG_2563 (resized).JPGIMG_2563 (resized).JPG
    #323 3 years ago

My WPC89 board worked beautifully. Thanks Victor

#324 3 years ago

By ordering a blank board will the parts come with it or a list of necessary parts?

#325 3 years ago
    Quoted from ibis:

By ordering a blank board will the parts come with it or a list of necessary parts?

You need to source your own parts but there is documentation which parts are needed. Took me a couple orders but I will have the rest of my parts needed to finish all the blank boards I bought this week. Besides the test boards I built one of the WPC89 boards. Just need to plug in the IC's and it is ready to test too.

Really high quality boards and everything is well labeled making assembly easy. I'd suggest getting one of the lead forming tools if you don't have one so you can make uniform bends in all the resistors and axial caps on the boards.

#326 3 years ago

Apologies for the lack of posting. I have been busy doing nothing but building, verifying, packing and shipping boards.

Quoted from ibis:

These are my definitions:

- Bare board is just the board. I have one online document that contains general information and other documents that contain information specific to board groups - including the BOM. If you are more spreadsheet inclined I have an online spreadsheet as well. I provide support for components and information/part numbers/merchants if you have trouble locating parts.

- Kit. A kit is the bare board and the components required to assemble the board. I do NOT offer kits. It's too much work and there is too much room for error. I can supply the more obscure or difficult to find components if desired. An exception is display boards that come with LED blocks.

- Complete board. A complete board is a fully assembled board that is ready to use - for the most part. Complete boards are built on demand so there is build time associated with it. There may also be a queue of work items so building does not always begin immediately. Some boards do not include ICs that can be salvaged from an original board (such as processors, EPROMs or ASICs). A discount can be given for other ICs that can be salvaged if you want to use them from an original board (such as YM2151 or YM3012 for WPC pre-DCS sound boards).

All available boards are listed in the first post of this thread.

At the time of this post I am out of the System 11 CPU boards. They need re-ordering so any requests for this board will be fulfilled in a few weeks to one months time. These appear to be the most requested of the boards. I was thinking WPC power boards would be the winner but in hindsight those boards fail in ways that are easier to repair.

#327 3 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Oh wow!! How in the world did Bally/Williams and Data East not sue each other over design overlap on these boards?

Gary Stern had legal rights to the hardware but not the software. Which is why early data east hardware was interchangeable with Williams.

Displays, flipper power boards, power supply boards and in some cases MPU hardware.

#328 3 years ago

That answered my questions! Thanks!!!! Not going to lie, I love to solder, its like therapy, so I may order just for spares for other games.

#329 3 years ago
    Quoted from ibis:

That answered my questions! Thanks!!!! Not going to lie, I love to solder, its like therapy, so I may order just for spares for other games.

I'll keep that in mind..

#330 3 years ago
    Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

I'll keep that in mind..

Absolutely, just let me know!

#331 3 years ago

Close to 2 months of non-stop board building and shipping. As of the close of the weekend I have one package waiting to be dropped off at the post office (it's too large for the drop box receptacle in the lobby). So it's back to untested boards and design or re-stock.

There is a (long) story behind this board but I will try to keep it short (not really easy for me).

I bought a Junk Yard as part of a container buy that had an AV board that failed very shortly after I got it. Failure in both the power and digital sections. The dreaded "Sound Board Interface Error". Usually an ASIC problem but possibly a DSP problem. I replaced most every IC except the ASIC but the problem persisted. So I replaced the ASIC (not a fun task but a learning curve) it still did not work. I replaced that ASIC several times thinking a possibly bad ASIC before the pads finally gave way and it could not be replaced again. At this time the AV board was unobtainium. Rottendog replacements were discontinued and Mad Amusements had his $2,000 NOS board on eBay. I had myself a "boat anchor".

A very good friend heard about this and graciously gave me a spare board he had. VERY generous. I didn't think I was worthy of it. I kept searching eBay and a non-working one showed up and I picked it up and fixed it. Well ... I either pulled some through holes or didn't notice the pulled through holes and made some parts of it worse before eventually fixing it all until it worked. It showed me that there is a section of the ground plane that passes through a through hole of a radial snap-in capacitor. When that through hole is pulled it deprives the ground reference to the voltage regulators and that can cause problems. A good lesson to have learned.

Then some blank AV boards came up from eBay (courtesy of one of the Australian suppliers in Melbourne). I picked up a few of them but was thinking that the board should be reproducible. No reason why not. Of course at the time I had absolutely no knowledge or experience about how to go out about it. Then Rottendog came out with their new revision board so there was less reason. It finally just became a personal challenge more than anything else. And today is the day that challenge is now complete. I fully intend to pay back that friend who gave me his spare board all those years ago with a brand new one (once I have the errors corrected so that it doesn't need cutting and stitching).

boards_111.jpgboards_111.jpg

When I first powered it up last night it gave me "S2 CHKSUM ERROR". Which was weird because it clearly showed that some software was executing but not all of the data available was correct. Most likely an address line error. Most of the address lines should be there - enough to allow the software to execute to the point of computing the self checksum but not all the address lines to pass the actual data computation of the checksum. With the 120 pin ASIC put on a daughter board it was probably one of those lines. I checked all the EPROM address lines. They are uniform and identical. Nothing wrong. I checked all the pins of the ASIC and found it. Pins 98 and 99. MA8 and MA9 were reversed at the ASIC such that when the ASIC referenced MA8 it was referencing MA9 and visa versa. So I applied the correction this morning.

boards_112.jpgboards_112.jpg

Everything works. The display side, the DCS side and the audio analog output. I need to verify the high voltage but the circuit is identical to the DMC board that I built and that DMC board worked fine with a plasma display.

With this I now have everything I need for my next board fabrication order (for the moment). So it's back to the design to fix everything properly and then get the revised boards ordered. It will also include re-stock of boards. For those that want some understanding of thought reasons ... I put the ASIC on a daughter board to allow it to be more easily replaced in the future in the event of failure. Repeated hot air rework really destroys board pads and traces. Very much like repeated de-soldering with a vacuum de-soldering tool. It's almost like a socket for the ASIC. The reason for the green board is that the first board I made (image shown previously) has the pads a little too close for hand soldering. I made a few different sized pads but the one that is seen in the image above seems to work for hand soldering. I plan to have this small size pad board made in red. At some stage I might want to consider playing around with SMT and using an oven to bake them.

#332 3 years ago

Outstanding! Congratulations on this success!
    Thank you for putting the DSP into a PLCC carrier!
    --
    http://www.ChrisHiblerPinball.com/Contact ... for board repairs
    http://www.PinWiki.com - The Place to go for Pinball Repair Info

#333 3 years ago

Question for the group:

I'm looking for some 24 and 22 gauge striped stranded wire, 100' spools maybe larger, with striped jacketing that's the correct size, that works well for general purpose as well as crimping into IDC heads (.100 and .156).

I've found the Sherco Auto wire, bought a bunch, good stuff, but the jacketing for the 22 gauge is WAY too thick for IDC crimps.

Probably looking at five or ten spools of 100' or more, and Amazon is no good for this stuff.

Anyone have any ideas?

#334 3 years ago
    Quoted from pb456:

Question for the group:
    I'm looking for some 24 and 22 gauge striped stranded wire, 100' spools maybe larger, with striped jacketing that's the correct size, that works well for general purpose as well as crimping into IDC heads (.100 and .156).
    I've found the Sherco Auto wire, bought a bunch, good stuff, but the jacketing for the 22 gauge is WAY too thick for IDC crimps.
    Probably looking at five or ten spools of 100' or more, and Amazon is no good for this stuff.
    Anyone have any ideas?

Maybe ask @high_end_pins
    He has a cabinet full of what appears to be the correct wire.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hep-this-week-9-17-18

#335 3 years ago
    Quoted from pb456:

Anyone have any ideas?

I know of someone working with the original Williams supplier. They can get every color, in the correct gauges. But, the catch is that they have to buy by the spool, and it can add up in cost quickly. If enough people were interested, they might be willing to sell wire by the foot or something.

#336 3 years ago

I've ordered from http://www.asapwire.com/ before. One of the only places I could find online of ordering striped wire without insanely large spools and their prices seemed reasonable.

If someone has some others I'd definitely be interested in checking them out.

#337 3 years ago

In thinking of all of the pinball “awards” being discussed, things like this and dumbass are who really should get annual pinball awards.

#338 3 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

In thinking of all of the pinball “awards” being discussed, things like this and dumbass are who really should get annual pinball awards.

Definitely. Thanks Victor.

Board 1 (resized).jpegBoard 1 (resized).jpeg
    #339 3 years ago

Did you say Victor that you were going to do system 9 bare boards?

#340 3 years ago
    Quoted from davidz121:

Did you say Victor that you were going to do system 9 bare boards?

At some stage in the future. This is the third request for the board. I would put it at 3rd or 4th in the list at the current priority state. The next two boards on the list I have experience with so they should go somewhat quickly. The boards following those I have less experience with and they will take a little longer as I have to go do some reading and research.

The list of fixes, changes and additions that I have planned for boards in the current work list are nearing completion - ready for fabrication. While waiting for fabrication I will pick off the next board on the list. That would push the System 9 board up the list but not by much. Local repair requests and board requests will take precedence. Fortunately that list is very short at the moment. The next planned board is the Data East CPU.

#341 3 years ago

I, like most, thank you for your efforts. I received the order I placed yesterday.

I'll hit you up with questions, and would suggest a 'how-to" on your excellent boards. I salute you again on your diligence and devotion to the cause of keeping these games alive.

#342 3 years ago

Did you ever get a chance to trace down the logic issues with the WPC sound board?

#343 3 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Did you ever get a chance to trace down the logic issues with the WPC sound board?

We're / I am working on it right now, actually.

#344 3 years ago

Awesome. I have a feeling the issue is RF interference on the address lines. It was much worse in my Dracula than White Water. And Victor couldn't reproduce the issue on the bench, but did reproduce it in one of his games. You also have the board I sent back for further testing.

#345 3 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Awesome. I have a feeling the issue is RF interference on the address lines. It was much worse in my Dracula than White Water. And Victor couldn't reproduce the issue on the bench, but did reproduce it in one of his games. You also have the board I sent back for further testing.

In my TZ, it's horrid. Unplayable, and directly related to some address/data being sent to the display board. (Sounds getting repeated, echoed every time the display board is sent a command.)

I only have my TZ to test on, and I'm using non-OEM boards in all location s save for Sound and MPU. However, disconnecting EVERYTHING save for MPU and Sound did NOT clear up the issue.

Victor's given me a few things to look at. And on top of that, I have another local pinsider that has a couple games (TAF, WH20) to test this same board on, to help narrow down/rule out possibilities.

On pause right now because of work and waiting for a shipment of some chips - after this weekend I will have more info.

#346 3 years ago

Could you put a scope on the data lines coming in to the sound board?

#347 3 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Could you put a scope on the data lines coming in to the sound board?

Yup! That will be the next step if my tests this weekend do not help. I have a small digital oscilloscope, and will be able to watch some of the lines.

#348 3 years ago

Is that the board I sent back? If so I'm curious if the board I had is any worse than the others.

#349 3 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Is that the board I sent back? If so I'm curious if the board I had is any worse than the others.

I don't know - that would be up to Victor to answer. I do not believe so, though, as I had to wait as he populated it. I *DO* have a non-populated board, that I could assemble. However - until I help debug this, it's more useful to me to see the raw board, in case there's a margin of error on trace cuts or routing. (Entirely possible it's a margin of error with the PCB manufacturer...!)

#350 3 years ago

Having said all this -

I will say that between me OEM board that WAS recapped, this board sounds NOTICEABLY better - crisper, clearer. I'm sure the other caps (the ceramics, smaller electrolytes) have a lot to do with that, too.

There are 1,538 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dumbass-test-and-reproduction-pcbs/page/7?hl=tractordoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.