(Topic ID: 249292)

Dumb question of the day - are these Pinballs toast??

By delt31

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

toast (resized).jpg
    20190812_184940 (resized).jpg
    20190812_184950 (resized).jpg
    20190812_185005 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago

I check my balls with a "10x jewelers loupe" - not only old balls but also new balls. 10x really helps you see stuff you can't see with just your eyes. You can grab a "cheap" jewelers loupe for under $10 and it will last you a life time. They are great for checking fuse values and other hard to see items also.

Full disclosure I have been selling loupes for over 20 years so I always have lots of them around. Which just made me realize I should be listing some of them on eBay with my used pinball parts as helpful as they are when working with pinball machines.

OK guys now that I set you up go ahead and have some fun with the "checking my balls" statement above. I hear it all the time anyway - "pretty sad when you need a 10x loupe to find them" is the one I hear most often!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dumb-question-if-the-day-after-these-pinball-goners?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.