(Topic ID: 188649)

Duluth, MN / Superior, WI Pinball League

By northvibe

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Blue Green Red Music Icons Open Mic Night Flyer_20231228_105427_0000 (resized).png
    IMG_2817 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    8C6F1F96-188F-49CE-91B7-08B9577E2673 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LesManley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

I want to support the location that has games, even if I have to clean and fix. Otherwise that will dry up too :/
    Location allows for the group to get to know people before inviting them into houses. And less clean up after league There are maybe 2 collectors I know of up here. Most are too busy to do league. So my house and the candy shop are the two places with 4 games. May be one bar with 2 but I haven't been there for a few years.
    I wish more collectors came out or new people got into it but, everyone up here seems quiet? Maybe I need a FB group?

Post about it on the Minnesota Pinball Facebook page. Not sure how many are from out state on there but it can't hurt and maybe they have relatives or know people up in that area.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/minnesotapinball/

4 years later
    #39 2 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Average joe’s pub in superior WI has rush pro and Godzilla pro!!!! [quoted image]

Take that scoop protector off RUSH if you haven't already.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LesManley.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/duluth-mn-superior-wi-pinball-league?tu=LesManley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.