(100 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20190918-081900_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190918-081847_Chrome (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Wich one its your pick and why?

#2 4 years ago

I’m biased but I specifically searched for dredd and paid almost retail which I’ve never done otherwise (until NIB). Incredible flow, art and sound are great and also it’s a widebody super game which I love.

#3 4 years ago

dredd is my favorite from the list as well. one of the few games I regret selling.

#4 4 years ago

Like, I get this is a forum to discuss pinball, but how many of these are you going to start? What is your end game? Are you trying to decide on a game to buy? Just starting a discussion and walking away and then starting another one?

Yeah I know, just keep scrolling if you don't like it...

Screenshot_20190918-081847_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190918-081847_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190918-081900_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190918-081900_Chrome (resized).jpg
#5 4 years ago

The plot thickens....

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from C_Presley:I’m biased but I specifically searched for dredd and paid almost retail which I’ve never done otherwise (until NIB). Incredible flow, art and sound are great and also it’s a widebody super game which I love.

C_Presley yeah super game rocks!

Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

dredd is my favorite from the list as well. one of the few games I regret selling.

ccbiggsoo7 one of the few games I regret selling was White Water.!

#7 4 years ago

Dr who ...

#8 4 years ago

Post #2 at least followed the instructions.

I pick Revenge from Mars so I can push it off a cliff. What do I win?

#9 4 years ago

Fucking just stop

#10 4 years ago

I have owned RFM and I own Docotr Who and Getaway. Getaway is staying Doctor Who is the next one I sell. Don't want a Dredd. Getaway is just a lot of fun to make all of the progress through the years and get the Red Line Mania super jackpot. Great theme, ZZTop music, great video mode. Most of the hosts in the league have one for good reason.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

I have owned RFM and I own Docotr Who and Getaway. Getaway is staying Doctor Who is the next one I sell. Don't want a Dredd. Getaway is just a lot of fun to make all of the progress through the years and get the Red Line Mania super jackpot. Great theme, ZZTop music, great video mode. Most of the hosts in the league have one for good reason.

Concur - you need one or two games that can be zoomed through quickly and have a fun, short game. Like MB or Getaway. DW can also be like this, but you can also get a really good long game going. I also find it harder than HS2

#12 4 years ago

Well if the idea is to pick the shortest/shallow game then I vote HS2

#13 4 years ago

For me I rank them in this order
1 Judge Dredd
2 The Getaway
3 Doctor Who
4 Revenge From Mars.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Like, I get this is a forum to discuss pinball, but how many of these are you going to start? What is your end game? Are you trying to decide on a game to buy? Just starting a discussion and walking away and then starting another one?
Yeah I know, just keep scrolling if you don't like it...[quoted image][quoted image]

I see your point but personally I love the VS threads. Besides who would get tired of the ops avatar image?!?!

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

For me I rank them in this order
1 Judge Dredd
2 The Getaway
3 Doctor Who
4 Revenge From Mars.

Quoting dredd mmmm interesting

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

I see your point but personally I love the VS threads. Besides who would get tired of the ops avatar image?!?!

That..and this guy Owns a BOP 2.0!

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Yeah I know, just keep scrolling if you don't like it...[quoted image][quoted image]

Im really sorry to bother you guys i needed advice in wich pinball to pick

1 week later
#18 4 years ago

Judge dredd
Dr who
HS2
REVENGE

I like polls like this I get curious myself.

2 months later
#19 4 years ago

Doctor Who for pinheads, any other for beginners.

#20 4 years ago

I wonder if Metzu ever pulled the trigger on one of these after bombarding Pinside with comparison threads?

These are all decent games but put a little time on all of them and it's clear why they are "b-list." Lots of repetition, fairly shallow rules, show their age.

I'd just buy whichever one is in the best location at the best price. You'll get tired of whichever one you buy in 6 months and will sell it or trade it for something else.

#21 4 years ago

Judge Dredd would top , but HS2 and Doctor WHO very close behind.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I wonder if Metzu ever pulled the trigger on one of these after bombarding Pinside with comparison threads?
These are all decent games but put a little time on all of them and it's clear why they are "b-list." Lots of repetition, fairly shallow rules, show their age.
I'd just buy whichever one is in the best location at the best price. You'll get tired of whichever one you buy in 6 months and will sell it or trade it for something else.

I assume no, but at least this thread helped narrow it down to TAF or BSD, which will be decided in another thread!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-family-or-bsd

1 month later
#23 4 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I assume no, but at least this thread helped narrow it down to TAF or BSD, which will be decided in another thread!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-family-or-bsd

grantopia
thank you I did

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hi CrazyLevi!
got Dredd and TAF,Now im choosing between BSD and White Whater wich one would you choose?

#24 4 years ago

Judge dredd.

Awesome artwork, tons of modes, lots of shots, way underriced.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Metzu:

grantopia
thank you I did

Hi CrazyLevi!
got Dredd and TAF,Now im choosing between BSD and White Whater wich one would you choose?

Didn't see that you already got dredd. Smart choice.

BSD and WW are completely different games. Tough to choose. I would go with BSD because it is more challenging for home play, costs less, and you already have a "ramp game" with judge dredd.

1 week later
#26 4 years ago

That's a tough one both white water and BsD are awesome.
I would go with white water because they are harder to find ..
That simple.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from vassq:

That's a tough one both white water and BsD are awesome.
I would go with white water because they are harder to find ..
That simple.

Amen to that..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/drwho-vs-judge-dredd-vs-revenge-from-mars-vs-the-getaway?hl=brettv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.