(Topic ID: 299118)

Drop Target wont stay up. Looking for some help from the community

By playtwowin

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I have my Aerosmith LE that the center drop target will not stay up. This is causing the game to auto select whatever song it is currently on. I was able to manually push up the drop target and make it catch. When I do that and start the game when the drop target is up it operates just fine. The issue is the drop target kicks up then goes right back down. How can I fix this issue? How can I make the drop target catch and stay up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

#2 2 years ago

Check the black plastic ledge on the mech that holds up the target. My guess is it's broken.

#3 2 years ago

I will take a look Thank you

#4 2 years ago

That is exactly what it is. Thank You. Now to find that part number?

#6 2 years ago

Perfect! Thanks again everyone. I really appreciate it. Part has been ordered.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/drop-target-wont-stay-up-looking-for-some-help-from-the-community- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.