• Latest reply 7 years ago by PinScott
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

52b5f5e417aa5bbfaf70e57dc9daf2bdbd840f5d (resized).jpg
49bf2512d942e7d509e6ebc99f163e6aa69b4806 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Antennaejim.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Does anyone have any tricks to keep the drop target stickers from peeling away as they slide down into the assembly? I have brand new stickers on an original black knight and I have had to replace them twice in the past month or so. They just start to dog ear on the bottom and then they interfere with the operation of the target itself. The machine didn't have the decals when I bought it. I suspect the prior owner had the same issue.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from terryb:

If you're talking about the edges peeling you can use either a sealitpen (acrylic clear coat) or 3M 3950 edge sealer (acrylic/vinyl solution in xylene--test to make sure the xylene won't damage the graphics). Both of these products are commonly used by professional decal installers.
amazon.com link »
amazon.com link »
These can also be used on cabinet decals.

Nice I will try this and thank you all for your help

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Antennaejim.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/drop-target-sticker-peeling-prevention?tu=Antennaejim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.