4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by undrdog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Ordered new drop targets. Didn't think to order new springs, but its probably a good idea to get new ones. Hate to pay shipping for nine teensy springs. Is this something I can pick up at Lowes or Home Depot?

Could use some help picking out the right spring. This is for a 1980 Bally solid state- Mystic. The drop targets in this machine are housed in a rigid box, if that helps.

Thanks!

#2 4 years ago

I think it likely that this is the spring you want...

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/0010-00279-0314

But you may want to measure to be certain...

#3 4 years ago

I was hoping to get it all done by this weekend, for company coming by.

#4 4 years ago

Order from pinball Resource as he’ll charge exact postage and Marcos charges a minimum s&h fee of $8.95

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from undrdog:

Is this something I can pick up at Lowes or Home Depot?

Nope. Most of the springs in pins are specific to pins.

Quoted from undrdog:

I was hoping to get it all done by this weekend, for company coming by.

Unless the springs are obviously stretched out, you could reuse the old ones if only just temporarily, and then maybe replace them later. A pick & hook set would make that job easier, if you don't already have that.

#6 4 years ago

I happen to have a pick and hook set. I was given a harbor freight gift card for the holidays, and a pick and hook set was suggested as something a pinball owner should have. So, I’m set!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/drop-target-springs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.