transformer schematic 2 (resized).jpg
transformer schematic 1 (resized).jpg
DSC_0049 (resized).JPG
IMG_1470 (resized).JPG
IMG_1469 (resized).JPG
DSC_0047 (resized).JPG
IMG_1468 (resized).JPG
DSC_0046 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benhurr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

That my 1st William Demolition Man and got à problem on the driver board...ca you help me...the top right led is not shinning. Does someone know what do I test first

DSC_0046 (resized).JPGDSC_0046 (resized).JPG

#5 6 years ago

Ok thank's a lot i test the power and don't have the 20V...but what did you call the rectification...is that it?

DSC_0047 (resized).JPGDSC_0047 (resized).JPG

#6 6 years ago

What did you call the rectifier ?

#8 6 years ago

Already test the fuses..all are ok and i've change 4 big black capacitors and five big grey Diodes but still have the problem..could it came from the parts i take in the pictures that i sent before?

#12 6 years ago

Already done what you say before...thank's you so much for drawing...I Will let you know what it was after check if there's no trace burned on the board.

#14 6 years ago

Thank's a lot...I found the problem. The BR4 ground trace who was broken...so the Led is shinning but now i've got another mystake.

It send me all balls but I don't test the contact in the launch rail...

But the big one is that any flipper works... what do I have to test first...searching for the flipptronic II board schematics wires diagrams

DSC_0049 (resized).JPGDSC_0049 (resized).JPG

#16 6 years ago

So I check voltage on the driver board and i've got only 36volts when it might be 50volts...only 7.2volts comming from the Xformer secondary when it might be 9Vac...9.4Vac when it might be 13Vac and 14Vac normaly 16Vac from Xformer secondary...do not have the schematic of the schematic transformer...could someone send it to me
Thank's for your help

#18 6 years ago

Yes that's what I need but the problem is the sad quality that couldn't be possible to read wires colors...but I think I could find it whith a quick search on web pages
As well thank's for your help.

#21 6 years ago

Great, that's really better. i think it is correct pin because the pinball works correctly before.
thank's a lot

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lee's Summit, MO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benhurr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/driver-board-a-12697-3?tu=benhurr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.