New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 166007)

Drive In Movie Theater Party August 13! Featuring Pinball Summer!

By RDReynolds

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Wickerman2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Having a party this weekend at the Skyline Drive In and the SkyCade in Shelbyville Indiana this Saturday, August 13! Five pinball machines, over ten classic video games, skill crane, and a Fun Chicken! Plus three movies on the big screen - Suicide Squad, Tarzan, and the 1980 goofball comedy Pinball Summer! Would love to see you there!

#2 4 years ago

That's awesome, I wish I was closer. I loved going to Reo drive in near Evansville in my younger days. Sadly, I don't think there are any drive ins near Tallahasse. Enjoy!

#3 4 years ago

The Skyline is an awesome theater, so really hoping some folks can make it. Great snack bar too, everything is set up in a very vintage manner...save for the projector, which is totally digital and looks amazing.

#4 4 years ago

Just a bump to remind everyone of the special night we have coming up THIS Saturday! Really hoping to see some Pinsiders there, it will be a GREAT time!

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

1980 goofball comedy Pinball Summer

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
1,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Escondido, CA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside