4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Steve_d71
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I enjoy drinking beer & playing pinball. Had 10 tall boy Irish beer. Came in 2nd, & gave it my all. Fun to show people that do not drink & play pinball.

#2 4 years ago

I prefer weed!

#3 4 years ago

So am I interpreting this wrong, or can this post be summed up as "I had a beer and played pinball"?

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

So am I interpreting this wrong, or can this post be summed up as "I had a beer and played pinball"?

Yeah I don't get it either. I'm pretty slammed also. Oh well I post drunken nonsense all the time. I get it now! Legend of the drunken 2nd place pinball master!

#5 4 years ago

A lot of the Vancouver players smoke pot while playing. Seems to work for them

#6 4 years ago

Way to go John! Pinball is a social activity and if you prefer to drink while being social, all the power to you. I know I enjoy a few beers when I'm playing.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/drinking-for-state-amp-provincial-playoffs?hl=steve_d71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.