Topic Stats

• 3,516 posts
  • 404 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by TractorDoc
  • Topic is favorited by 158 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 968 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5J5A3313 (resized).JPG
5J5A3311 (resized).JPG
5J5A3306 (resized).JPG
5J5A3305 (resized).JPG
5J5A3294A (resized).JPG
5J5A3249 (resized).JPG
5J5A3269 (resized).JPG
3D298642-2FB7-4B14-9580-A65B5219EBA0 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200224_192530659 (resized).jpg
InShot_20200224_162702894 (resized).jpg
505E8FBD-4524-465F-9E55-807856A52C18 (resized).jpeg
pursuit2 (resized).jpg
pursuit1 (resized).jpg
5J5A3133 (resized).JPG
5J5A3089 (resized).JPG
5J5A3092 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anim8ormatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

There has been SO much love given to this game that I thought I would start our own "members only thread". Of course this is a name only and all are welcome. But please. If you are a fan of your Dredd Machine. Post your adulation here for all to see!

MY favorite thing about Judge Dredd is the art package. I LOVE the look of this machine. from the eagle to the large dredd on his bike on the sides. It just a sharp looking machine. The deadworld lock, whether stock or modified. is a great toy and it fits perfectly with the theme.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Just picked up JD, Lah and SS on Tuesday. I like JD a lot so far but just getting into it. Are there any must have things to buy for it? Also love how you can get a bunch of different shot combos going and it flows great as long as you're on your game.

a lot of folks swear by the deadworld mod for the ball lock. I haven't done it yet. Pinbits has it for 60 bucks.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I'm guessing it just makes the ball locking feature work better? Or is there something more to it? Mine seems to work fine.

no, it actually has the capability to make it work worse. The ball lock becomes extremely sensitive to having all the switches work properly. In it's factory configuration, the crane can be broken and the game will work. not the case with the deadworld mod. What it does, though, is returns the game to its originally designed configuration. The balls orbit around the planet rather than being virtual locks with only the third working on the planet ring. It's pretty cool but I have never played a working one. Thats why I am inclined to leave mine for now. It is only 60 bucks though so I plan to order it soon to give it a try.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Finally a members only thread I can join!
So if I find a topper for my JD - where do I get that bracket from? Can they be made?

if you want a "factory" one. Mad amusements has them for 24 bucks.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

A little mod I'm working on. Going to add some lights inside and hook them the the meltdown light so when it is flashing the towers will flash. The # 3 tower will have to be cut some to fit, # 1 needs decal applied.

thats pretty cool. Where did you get the tower things?

#51 7 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Towers are the ones from DE Simpsons.....

I thought so. but I have only ever seen grey ones.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

These stickers caused my drop targets to get hung up on the plastic guide plate below after a few months, so I removed them.

Mine are doing this too. I think they'll come off soon as well.

#73 7 years ago

my balls rest right on the lockdown bar.

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Why? If the crane breaks are you not going to fix it? Get your game 100% and you will have zero issues. You are missing maybe the best ball lock ever...just behind The Shadow IMO. Order it! I've never had an issue with mine.

just saying. some folks have issues with it. Not me, because I address errors immediately, but some folks don't. So there you go.

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

Is this how you become 'one with the machine'?

no, to do that, i would need an adults only section of the forum.

#95 7 years ago

i have the hardest time with manhunt. I can never hit that left ramp when i really need to. Smae for stakeout. Strangely, battle tank is one i can finish almost every time.

#109 7 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

How long is the timer set on your battle tank?

whatever factory setting is. 20 seconds i think. I just go left loop. center ramp. and then smack the right targets from the left upper flipper in that order. I can get it in three flips about half the time.

#110 7 years ago

"ten years, for flatulence"

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from accidental:

I just never get sick of hearing him scream on the way down, and going for a second shot to get the dog to piss on his body is a sweet payoff!

when i hit the second dhot it just awards me the score and ends the mode. I see no dog. I am on version 7 i believe

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from cpsystem3:

Holy crap where did you get a colorDMD for JD? I want one!

you can put color DMD in any WPC machine. It just displays in a single color of your choosing.

5 years later
#2637 1 year ago

I just Ordered a Deadworld Mod from Pinbits! Pretty excited to refresh the game a little. It's still a favorite! (Cool to see this thread still alive)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 47.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider anim8ormatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside