IMG_9546 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9539 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9538 (resized).jpeg
20240330_122726 (resized).jpg
20240330_122733 (resized).jpg
53617683536_dcd9ed6677_o (resized).jpg
dredd5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3348 4 years ago

Does anyone have an LED list? I'm planning on making an LED order to either Cointaker or Comet for Black Friday.

#3351 4 years ago
Quoted from charlesd:

Here's what I did with mine. The Playfield G.I. might be a bit off because I replaced some with Opmax bulbs from Comet...not at all necessary.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j08coRuUP04wOGhm_v68D4RiGTnjdsEqM90SvL9hJHs/edit?usp=sharing
Unfortunately, I didn't total everything up. If you do, let me know and I'll update the doc.
Also attached a photo of my backbox which was inspired by a TNT Amusements YouTube video.
[quoted image]

Thanks! This is great. I consolidated it a bit, I'm probably going to bulk buy whites and mix in color with stuff I have in stock. Here is what I came up with. Sorry, formatting got screwed up, copy/paste from spreadsheet.

Playfield- Controlled 10x#44
52x#555

Flashers - Playfield 4x#89
12x#906

Flashers - Backbox 16x#906

General Illimination - Playfield 16x#44
26x#555

General Illimination - Backbox 50x#555

Total #44 26
Total #555 128
Total #89 4
Total #906 28

1 month later
#3423 4 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Hi all, I am running the deadworld mod and trying to adjust the crane lifter wheel but I found it to have a blown out set screw. I would like to buy a new lifter cam wheel but see that pinbits and pinballspareparts are both sold out. Anyone know of a boutique part maker who is making these? Or, is anyone aware of a 3d cad file I could use to 3d print a few of these? Please PM if anyone has a lead. Thx

I'm looking for the same part. No response from Pinbits.

2 weeks later
#3453 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Here is the 2nd version. No need to suffer from helicoil, no need to glue anything. Only a simple 8-32 slim hex nut and the original grub screw are required.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What happened with this project? Will it be for sale or are you sharing the file? I just got my 3d printer back online, this would be a great one to test out the setup.

1 month later
#3511 4 years ago
Quoted from kdunbar:

New to the club, think I have everything working, where can I find a stock crane cover in the USA?[quoted image]

I haven't installed it yet, but the mod PinRob speaks of looks like the original probably should have looked. If you insist on original and yours is completely missing, I'd sell you my beat up one for cheap.

4 months later
#3714 3 years ago
Quoted from GTO:

Thanks for the responses. I will have a production model. I was able to order the plastic for the Deadworld mod and an L1 rom. Will L1 work or do I need L1AT?

Where did you get the Deadworld mod? Pinbits shows out of stock and doesn't reply to my emails.

2 months later
#3770 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Looking for the deadworld mod and no response from pinbits. Any leads?

Make it 2! I need one as well.

#3773 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Is Pinbits still in business? They never respond. I’ve been looking for a deadworld mod also.

Isn't it just a plastic ring? I wonder if it could be 3d printed? I can burn the ROM myself.

#3776 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Dude, 3D printing is not the ticket for this

It looks simple enough you could probably cut it out of lexan and drill some holes.
I'm pretty sure there is translucent filament for 3D printers as well. I'm sure it wouldn't look as good as the Pinbits one, but if there is no other option, why not?

#3780 3 years ago
Quoted from Automata90:

It’s easy to make the lock ring, take the original one as a model.... I need to find the ROM!

I believe I have the ROM file somewhere. Is it not available on IPDB?

3 weeks later
#3804 3 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

Seems as if my weak flipper problem may have been a space heater in the room.. I also have 4 pins on the same Circuit ..tryin this out if the problem returns i will make it have its own circuit...
Curious?
What's the replacement for the left flipper cab switch ?
Is anyone making one these days?

GLM made a replacement, but they are no longer in business. I was able to find a used one. Mine was altogether missing. What part do you need? I think Marco has some of it, but not the bracket.

2 months later
#3895 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I am about to get a ColorDMD but not sure if I should go LCD or LED. What do y’all think is best for JD?

There is a post in nearly every game club asking this question. I haven't installed mine yet, but I know the answer is LCD because I prefer the smoothing of the dots. There is a setting to fill in the gaps and make a "colored in" image. LED maintains the dot look with space in-between pixels. Some people like the classic look of pixels but with added color. Some people like the colored in look. I don't think it's a per game preference. There hasn't been a game yet where I preferred the LED, but I understand why some people do. LED installs a lot more like the original which is a nice perk. LCD is a laptop screen that hangs over the top. you can only tell when the translite is out.

2 years later
#4644 9 months ago

I'm trying to dial in my project JD and decide if it's a keeper. It's one of the few WPC games I haven't owned and/or played a bunch of on location. Can you guys hit the sniper shot with the upper mini flipper? I remember playing one on location that I could consistently hit that shot with the mini flipper. I can rarely make it on mine. I'm guessing his flipper angle was a little higher. I'm parallel with the metal guide.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 85.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dredd-owners-thread-members-only?tu=Shredso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.