IMG_9539 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9538 (resized).jpeg
20240330_122726 (resized).jpg
20240330_122733 (resized).jpg
53617683536_dcd9ed6677_o (resized).jpg
dredd5 (resized).jpg
dredd4 (resized).jpg
dredd3 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jmckune.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4079 2 years ago

Just picked up this game. Mine came without a topper and I’m going to be ordering soon. My only question is, what type of hardware do I need to connect the eagle to the bracket and the bracket to the backbox? Thanks

#4087 2 years ago

I’m also curious, what color is the planet originally and is there a place to get different colors of it? Mine is red but I’ve seen a few different colors and don’t see anywhere to get any.

#4091 2 years ago

I was but now that I see deadworld mod still achievable I’m probably gonna buy one! I see now that my globe is also the smoked clear. I assume red is just the most common choice of led because of the plastic base plate inside the planet. Nice to know it can be whatever color I feel like!

#4100 2 years ago

I mean worst case scenario just add wire onto the existing wires so they reach the new location. I don’t see why that wouldn’t work

2 weeks later
#4120 2 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Can someone tell me which switch triggers this animation? I have a phantom switch thing going on
[quoted image]

I can’t see what it’s doing for sure but I believe that is left ramp

2 months later
#4209 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I don't have much time on this game, thinking of getting one. If the deadworld motor is dead on this game, does it impact gameplay in any noticeable way?

Well for starters, if you have the virtual lock (stock) installed, when the 3rd ball is locked a diverter will activate sending it into Deadworld. If the motor isn’t working then the ball will be stuck. If it has the physical locking ring mod, then same issue except more balls will be stuck.

1 month later
#4240 2 years ago
Quoted from Sundog:

In order to replace a broken drop target, do you have to remove the whole drop target assembly?

Yes. They are held in place by a shaft and an e clamp. You may be able to get the broken one out if it has broken on the bottom but you certainly won’t get a new one in without taking the mechanism out of the game.. well I guess you could, but it would be way more difficult

#4242 2 years ago
Quoted from FieldDog1:

Hi all, having a bit of trouble with my right flipper. For some reason, I can’t cradle the bottom right flipper, when I hold the button it just does one hard flip then won’t stay up. The upper right flipper is working just fine. Luckily I own a World Cup 94 and tried the below remedies by trying out different parts but no success. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!
All items listed below I tried with no success
1. Tested all optos in the test menu
2. Tried using right flipper opto board from WC94
3. Tried using fliptronics board from WC94
4. Replaced coil stop and EOS switch
5. Adjusted EOS switch every which way

Did you replace the coil? Your hold winding could be broken.

#4251 2 years ago
Quoted from FieldDog1:

So I did a continuity test with my multimeter on the J902 on the fliptronics board and found the wires that control the hold on the flipper. Did the continuity test and, nothing between Pin 11 and 13 while the others worked. So it must be a break in the wiring from the BB to PF.
I am not sure what to do now though, should I just try to follow the wires and see if there are any breaks? Thanks again!

Yes

2 weeks later
#4270 2 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

I did poor man’s deadworld lock and taped off the openings. Works great and with the L1D I can swap back super easy.

The replacement ring is like $30

1 week later
#4281 2 years ago

Well guys, I am leaving the club either today or tomorrow. Swapping for a Road Show! Also have an Addams coming so one out and two in!

2 weeks later
#4289 2 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Dredd is in the game room! Whole family had a ton of fun playing both the regular game and the super game last night as I got it setup.
Is it common to have a lot of outlane drains as the ball hops off the rails coming back from a fast ramp shot? Wondering if I have it setup too steep, I like my games to play fast and difficult, it’s at 7.15 degrees right now and other than the ball hops to the outline it’s playing great.

When I had mine, sometimes the ball would hop from the inner habitrail to the outer one but it usually didn’t fall to the outlane. One that confused me, sometimes when the ball would get ejected from the subway, it would bounce off the blue pad and fall off the habitrail to the left outlane. Not a ton, but annoying when it did

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jmckune.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dredd-owners-thread-members-only?tu=Jmckune and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.