IMG_1882 (resized).JPG
IMG_1879 (resized).JPG
IMG_1880 (resized).JPG
IMG_1881 (resized).JPG
IMG_4885 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4884 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4883 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG

There are 4,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 97.
#3501 4 years ago

I went with LDC in both my JD and my SS prior to really doing any research. While I love the colorized versions and definitely think they are an upgrade over the original versions, I personally wish I had gone with the LED versions because I miss the dots. Its just a personal preference thing for sure, but I think with the LED you get the upgrade of the color with the throwback look of the dots. Best of both worlds. The LCD versions just loses some nostalgia with the smoothing it does.

#3502 4 years ago

I also went with led mainly because it was $30 cheaper but they are both sweet.
IMG_20200224_192530659 (resized).jpgIMG_20200224_192530659 (resized).jpg

#3503 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I went with LDC in both my JD and my SS prior to really doing any research. While I love the colorized versions and definitely think they are an upgrade over the original versions, I personally wish I had gone with the LED versions because I miss the dots. Its just a personal preference thing for sure, but I think with the LED you get the upgrade of the color with the throwback look of the dots. Best of both worlds. The LCD versions just loses some nostalgia with the smoothing it does.

Can’t you still choose dots or dots extra large on the ColorDMD LCD?

Six rendering modes (DOTS, DOTXL, TILE, 8BIT, SCAN, and HIRES)

#3504 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Can’t you still choose dots or dots extra large on the ColorDMD LCD?
Six rendering modes (DOTS, DOTXL, TILE, 8BIT, SCAN, and HIRES)

Can I? Lol... I just installed and left them. I guess I really should read directions more. I'll play with it and see sometime. If it can look like the LED, then no reason to not go LCD since you can change it up!

#3505 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Can I? Lol... I just installed and left them. I guess I really should read directions more. I'll play with it and see sometime. If it can look like the LED, then no reason to not go LCD since you can change it up!

My Dredd has the standard DMD, but I recently got the color LCD for another game. The only advantages of the LED from what I can tell is that it can be set brighter and there isn't any setback inside the backbox. The setback issue is really minor and I think most folks won't even have the brightness maxed out on the LCD anyway. I think the LCD is the way to go since having the choice between the different rendering options is pretty sweet.

#3506 4 years ago

I'm a member now! Also my first pin ever. I love everything about this game. The music is sweet, the ramps are all supremely satisfying, and I can't wait to strip the machine down and show it much needed love. (I don't know how to do that, but a few Youtube videos should give me enough to get going, right?)

Thank you everyone on this thread whose comments helped me feel good about this terrifying but exciting purchase!

#3507 4 years ago

Got the sound board fixed this weekend. Ended up replacing the TDA2030A for the cabinet speaker, and recapping the AC smoothing capacitors. I ended up tearing out the thru-holes for those, as was warned by many repair guides. I ended up getting a thru-hole repair kit and fixing those so that they are better than new and will not fail again. Now the Judge is LOUD. Where before I had to have it at about 16/32 to get any decent amount of volume, it is actually much louder now on 6/32! I am very happy with the results, even if it took a few weeks to get the stuff to properly fix the board.

I've got an LCD Color DMD coming this week, and a few LEDs to fix some lighting issues. I am very happy to be back up and running!

#3508 4 years ago
Quoted from jcfrank101:

I'm a member now! Also my first pin ever. I love everything about this game. The music is sweet, the ramps are all supremely satisfying, and I can't wait to strip the machine down and show it much needed love. (I don't know how to do that, but a few Youtube videos should give me enough to get going, right?)
Thank you everyone on this thread whose comments helped me feel good about this terrifying but exciting purchase!

Go to afpinball.com for an excellent shop out guide and other tips. Much better than YouTube.

#3509 4 years ago

New to the club, think I have everything working, where can I find a stock crane cover in the USA?

3D298642-2FB7-4B14-9580-A65B5219EBA0 (resized).jpeg3D298642-2FB7-4B14-9580-A65B5219EBA0 (resized).jpeg
#3510 4 years ago
Quoted from kdunbar:

New to the club, think I have everything working, where can I find a stock crane cover in the USA?[quoted image]

You can’t, I’d put a wanted add up here to see if anyone has one. Or buy the aftermarket cover from Judge Dreads Pinball in the UK

#3511 4 years ago
Quoted from kdunbar:

New to the club, think I have everything working, where can I find a stock crane cover in the USA?[quoted image]

I haven't installed it yet, but the mod PinRob speaks of looks like the original probably should have looked. If you insist on original and yours is completely missing, I'd sell you my beat up one for cheap.

#3512 4 years ago
Quoted from kdunbar:

Having had both, you seriously want to consider the mod. The original just looks like a plastic box. The mod is very nicely done:

ebay.com link: JUDGE DREDD Pinball ACTIVE CRANE CHROME Edition mod

#3513 4 years ago
Quoted from kdunbar:

I got one off of the group not far back, so they're out there. Therefore, I DO have an "intact" extra but it's not in the greatest shape. You can PM me and I'm sure we could work something out if you really needed it.

From what I see in the pix your game looks really good BTW, welcome.

Quoted from Calfdemon:

Having had both, you seriously want to consider the mod. The original just looks like a plastic box. The mod is very nicely done:
ebay.com link » Judge Dredd Pinball Active Crane Chrome Edition Mod

Looks like he already has the mod installed?

#3514 4 years ago
Quoted from kdunbar:

where can I find a stock crane cover in the USA?[quoted image]

Found one, thank you everyone, as soon as I get the new one here I will pull this one off and give it to whoever needs it

#3515 4 years ago
Quoted from kdunbar:

Found one, thank you everyone, as soon as I get the new one here I will pull this one off and give it to whoever needs it

I would take it off your hands for a fair price. Mine is kind of knackered.

#3516 4 years ago

A few pics from my Dredd Refurbish Thread as I near the finish line. Sure, some spotlights might benefit the center of the playfield. . . but I'm having too much fun playing to worry about it right now.

5J5A3249 (resized).JPG5J5A3249 (resized).JPG5J5A3269 (resized).JPG5J5A3269 (resized).JPG5J5A3294A (resized).JPG5J5A3294A (resized).JPG5J5A3305 (resized).JPG5J5A3305 (resized).JPG5J5A3306 (resized).JPG5J5A3306 (resized).JPG5J5A3313 (resized).JPG5J5A3313 (resized).JPG5J5A3311 (resized).JPG5J5A3311 (resized).JPG
#3517 4 years ago

Does anyone know the connector type on the A-16927 trough opto board? This is the 5-position plug on the front board. Another case of RATHER THAN FIXING IT PROPERLY, someone decided to just hack the board together and do a poor job of soldering the wires directly to the board. Why...WHY? Why can't people just spend the $1 and fix these things the right way the first time?

#3518 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Frog:

Why...WHY? Why can't people just spend the $1 and fix these things the right way the first time?

Maybe an op back in the day that didn't have one on hand and wanted the game making money again?

#3519 4 years ago
Quoted from HowardHurtz:

Maybe an op back in the day that didn't have one on hand and wanted the game making money again?

Sure, I totally get it. A down game ain't makin' money for Daddy. But all the same, the three games I've all picked up have dumb little issues like this. I did some research and it looks like that connector is no longer made, so I understand the repair. That said, why doesn't stuff like this get properly fixed when the game goes back into the shop for a tune up? Whoever "repaired" this board did a really horrid job with the soldering and it shows, since, here we are looking at it again. You would think that at some point they would want to properly repair it so it wouldn't have issues again down the line. Also, once it goes into home use, you would think the owner would want to fix stuff like this. I know when I see it, it drives me crazy knowing it's there, but maybe that's just my engineering brain at work.

Whatever, I guess. I'm just grateful that I can notice these things and get them fixed myself, and in the end enjoy a slightly cheaper game that I can still tinker on.

#3520 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Frog:

Does anyone know the connector type on the A-16927 trough opto board? This is the 5-position plug on the front board. Another case of RATHER THAN FIXING IT PROPERLY, someone decided to just hack the board together and do a poor job of soldering the wires directly to the board. Why...WHY? Why can't people just spend the $1 and fix these things the right way the first time?

Something interesting to remember is when these games came out they were considered to have an operating time of a 3 to 5 years AT BEST and then they were actually supposed to be scrapped... it was probably not even considered possible we would be dealing with these issues 30 years later and selling the games for what they went for new... so who cares about the quality of the repair?

#3521 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Something interesting to remember is when these games came out they were considered to have an operating time of a 3 to 5 years AT BEST and then they were actually supposed to be scrapped... it was probably not even considered possible we would be dealing with these issues 30 years later and selling the games for what they went for new... so who cares about the quality of the repair?

I’ve never understood this line of reasoning. DMD pinball machines were NOT designed to have just a 3-5 year shelf life. Remember, when you walked into an arcade back in the day, there would commonly be SS and even some EM machines in the arcades. When Dredd was released, it could very easily go on location and sit next to a Bally SS from the early 80s.

Ops, for the most part, were just cheap bastards. Whatever could done quickly and for a little money as possible was the normal solution.

#3522 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

I’ve never understood this line of reasoning. DMD pinball machines were NOT designed to have just a 3-5 year shelf life. Remember, when you walked into an arcade back in the day, there would commonly be SS and even some EM machines in the arcades. When Dredd was released, it could very easily go on location and sit next to a Bally SS from the early 80s.

I don't remember this. Once DMD hit the scene, the arcades that I went to phased out the alpha numeric and older machines in the next few years. I never saw an EM or very early SS on location in the early to mid 90's. The closest would be an occasional games like F-14 or Space Shuttle if the place had a lot of games.

#3523 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Ops, for the most part, were just cheap bastards. Whatever could done quickly and for a little money as possible was the normal solution.

Not so sure about that. A friend of mine worked for a large distributor in the 80s and 90s. Technicians would visit them directly from Bally and tell them to get rid of their three-year-old games as they weren't designed to be operated for longer than that. And that was direct from a Bally representative!

#3524 4 years ago
Quoted from arolden:

Not so sure about that. A friend of mine worked for a large distributor in the 80s and 90s. Technicians would visit them directly from Bally and tell them to get rid of their three-year-old games as they weren't designed to be operated for longer than that. And that was direct from a Bally representative!

That's because Bally (and Williams, and Gottlieb, and...) all want you to buy the newest, latest shit. Can't sell pinballs if you're telling the customer tht the one you just bought is going to last you 30 years.

#3525 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Frog:

That's because Bally (and Williams, and Gottlieb, and...) all want you to buy the newest, latest shit. Can't sell pinballs if you're telling the customer tht the one you just bought is going to last you 30 years.

This. It a bit of a conflict of interest for a manufacturer to tell you to dispose of inventory while they are trying to sell you replacement inventory. Would you be receptive if GM told you to take your fully working car to the dump after 5 years and then sell you another car for twice as much?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3526 4 years ago

If the goal was a 3 to 5 year service life than the designers must have went way, way overboard based on all the games still chugging along just fine. I know an older game does require occasional maintenance and adjustments, but it really doesn't take much effort at all to keep these 25 year old games going when you consider all the pieces and parts that have to work together.

The red (and green to a lesser extent) ink on the cabinet art faithfully stuck to the 3 to 5 year rule. I often see pinside posts with some red remaining on the cabinet, but almost every game from the era I see in real life has 100% faded.

#3527 4 years ago

Does anyone sell the Nuke tower mod anymore?

#3528 4 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Does anyone sell the Nuke tower mod anymore?

I just literally bought it off the marketplace a few days ago, but it doesn't look like it's on there anymore. It looks like I may have gotten the last one?

Closed (resized).pngClosed (resized).png
#3529 4 years ago

I might make my design available for sale once I redo the towers in Fusion360 to make a few more design changes to make it more user friendly. I don't plan on having anything for at least a few weeks though.

IMG_20200119_152447 (resized).jpgIMG_20200119_152447 (resized).jpgIMG_20200119_152603 (resized).jpgIMG_20200119_152603 (resized).jpg
#3530 4 years ago
Quoted from Devilsmuse:

I might make my design available for sale once I redo the towers in Fusion360 to make a few more design changes to make it more user friendly. I don't plan on having anything for at least a few weeks though.[quoted image][quoted image]

Sweet! Just let us know

#3531 4 years ago
Quoted from Devilsmuse:

I might make my design available for sale once I redo the towers in Fusion360 to make a few more design changes to make it more user friendly. I don't plan on having anything for at least a few weeks though.[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome towers! Possible to change that red to bright Green?

#3532 4 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Awesome towers! Possible to change that red to bright Green?

Yes bright green will definitely be a possibility.

#3533 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

This. It a bit of a conflict of interest for a manufacturer to tell you to dispose of inventory while they are trying to sell you replacement inventory. Would you be receptive if GM told you to take your fully working car to the dump after 5 years and then sell you another car for twice as much?

Lol that is EXACTLY what GM wants you to do, just replace “dump” with “trade in.”

#3534 4 years ago

Since I've purchased my Judge Dredd I've slowly been adding mods such as a ColorDMD LED display, Pinsound+ sound board, speakers and subwoofer, Pinnovators PinPAC8 coin door panel, Medisinyl's Sniper Tower mod, Comet LED bulbs, LED illuminated star post kits, Britebuttons LED illuminated flipper buttons, Titan rubbers, shiney gold Eagle replacement topper, Pingulp beverage holders and upgraded glass with Invisaglass. I also purchased but still have to install mirror sideblades, target decals, Pinsound's Motion Control shaker motor kit, Pinstadium's Fusion with Hover lighting kit and Ragefactory's Cooling Tower mod. I may have gone a bit overboard with this project but I'm learning a lot and having a great time. Judge Dredd has truly been a surprisingly awesome choice for my first pin!

InShot_20200304_125148903 (resized).jpgInShot_20200304_125148903 (resized).jpg
#3535 4 years ago
Quoted from ChiTownPinHead:

Since I've purchased my Judge Dredd I've slowly been adding mods such as a ColorDMD LED display, Pinsound+ sound board, speakers and subwoofer, Pinnovators PinPAC8 coin door panel, Medisinyl's Sniper Tower mod, Comet LED bulbs, LED illuminated star post kits, Britebuttons LED illuminated flipper buttons, Titan rubbers, shiney gold Eagle replacement topper, Pingulp beverage holders and upgraded glass with Invisaglass. I also purchased but still have to install mirror sideblades, target decals, Pinsound's Motion Control shaker motor kit, Pinstadium's Fusion with Hover lighting kit and Ragefactory's Cooling Tower mod. I may have gone a bit overboard with this project but I'm learning a lot and having a great time. Judge Dredd has truly been a surprisingly awesome choice for my first pin![quoted image]

That’s a great looking JD. You can reuse most of the mods if you ever decide to sell. Always wondered how Pinsound would be in JD. Have on my TZ and may try moving over. Have you considered adding Pinwoofer amps? They work with Pinsound and make a big difference.

#3536 4 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

That’s a great looking JD. You can reuse most of the mods if you ever decide to sell. Always wondered how Pinsound would be in JD. Have on my TZ and may try moving over. Have you considered adding Pinwoofer amps? They work with Pinsound and make a big difference.

Thank you! I'll look into the Pinwoofer amp but so far I barely crank the volume over 5 when I'm not using the headphones. I've been flipping between the original Dredd soundtrack and the Metallica version and really enjoy both.

#3537 4 years ago
Quoted from jcfrank101:

need some pointers give me a holler, im in the neighborhood and constantly shopping something.

#3538 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Frog:

I just literally bought it off the marketplace a few days ago, but it doesn't look like it's on there anymore. It looks like I may have gotten the last one?
[quoted image]

I think Ragefactory's shop is only open when he has time to make the mods. I recently snapped one up for myself and it looks pretty cool but I'd be down for a Tower set in green by DevilsMuse if they become available. Those lit number cutouts are awesome!

InShot_20200309_095704687 (resized).jpgInShot_20200309_095704687 (resized).jpg
#3539 4 years ago

I think Ragefactory's shop is only open when he has time to make the mods. I recently snapped one up for myself and it looks pretty cool but I'd be down for a Tower set in green by DevilsMuse if they become available. Those lit number cutouts are awesome![quoted image]

Hi, if need a kit, PM me. When i have some requests i will temporary open the shop.
I make them for hobby so i cant keep the shop always open.
thank you all.

#3540 4 years ago

Hate to say it but I am out of this club, sold my machine..
Did not have the space for it as we are still renovating the garage and another room, so it had to go..
It will be back as soon as I have space for it, love the game

20200225_142758_HDR (resized).jpg20200225_142758_HDR (resized).jpg20200225_143310_HDR (resized).jpg20200225_143310_HDR (resized).jpg
#3541 4 years ago

So the Judge I just brought in has a few issues but the main one was that only one planet rotated. Long story short, the brass gear that is press fit onto the shaft that the interruptor attaches to had a broken tooth. That one tooth was enough to make it not spin. I have seen people try and correct this by putting zip ties on the spur gear to try and mesh them harder.

Unfortunately the brass gear is not a standard off the shelf item. I considered just making the gear but decided to make the gear and shaft as one assembly. I did not add the divot to locate the interruptor but since the new part is plastic it should be easily set in place with set screw.

Works awesome, it's amazing what can be done with a 3d printer.
IMG_20200319_091348 (resized).jpgIMG_20200319_091348 (resized).jpgIMG_20200319_091259 (resized).jpgIMG_20200319_091259 (resized).jpgIMG_20200319_091327 (resized).jpgIMG_20200319_091327 (resized).jpg

#3542 4 years ago

Finally joined the club last week. Had some basic issues which we fixed, and upgraded to color DMD, but two issues remain...

1) The left flipper was very weak when I got it. Tried to fix, but nothing helped so I just ordered a brand new "flipper kit" from Pinball Life ( Flipper Rebuild Kit - Williams/Bally 08/1993-10/1998 ) and replaced it. Worked fine...for about 5 minutes but now it's back to being the same weak-ass flipper as before (doesn't get up right ramp ever, barely pushes ball). The coil was a new one, from its appearance. Any idea what the issue may be at this point??

2) The only speaker that worked when I got it was the one under the playfield. But it was almost pure bass, couldn't hear much. The 2 top speakers weren't working at all. My friend noticed a short in the left speaker (two wires sticking out, seem to have touched the inside of speaker, looked fried). Once again, I went ahead and ordered a brand new speaker set from Flipper Fidelity ( Williams/Bally Complete Replacement Speaker System for WPC93/DCS Machines ) and replaced them entirely but once again, the top speakers STILL don't work. My friend checked all the fuses and they were all in working order. When we switched the connector from the bottom speaker to the top speakers, they worked, but then the bottom one didn't work. Any suggestions on what to try next?

Thanks!

#3543 4 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

The only speaker that worked when I got it was the one under the playfield. But it was almost pure bass, couldn't hear much. The 2 top speakers weren't working at all. My friend noticed a short in the left speaker (two wires sticking out, seem to have touched the inside of speaker, looked fried). Once again, I went ahead and ordered a brand new speaker set from Flipper Fidelity ( Williams/Bally Complete Replacement Speaker System for WPC93/DCS Machines ) and replaced them entirely but once again, the top speakers STILL don't work. My friend checked all the fuses and they were all in working order. When we switched the connector from the bottom speaker to the top speakers, they worked, but then the bottom one didn't work. Any suggestions on what to try next?
Thanks!

You may have to check the TDA2030A amp transistor on the sound board. I had one that was bad on mine which was causing the sub to not work.

#3544 4 years ago

Do that. Best use an oscilloscope to trace back the audio signal path and see where it stops showing up. There are a couple of opamps for filtering before the TDA power amp though the TDA was likely fried by the short at your speakers.

As for the flipper problem: Check your Fliptronic board and the wiring from there to the coils. Sounds like your power stroke gets lost. Could be any part in the circuit for that winding, however most likely it's the TIP102.

#3545 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Frog:

You may have to check the TDA2030A amp transistor on the sound board. I had one that was bad on mine which was causing the sub to not work.

Checked this and it was okay.

#3546 4 years ago
Quoted from cynric:

Do that. Best use an oscilloscope to trace back the audio signal path and see where it stops showing up. There are a couple of opamps for filtering before the TDA power amp though the TDA was likely fried by the short at your speakers.
As for the flipper problem: Check your Fliptronic board and the wiring from there to the coils. Sounds like your power stroke gets lost. Could be any part in the circuit for that winding, however most likely it's the TIP102.

For the speaker, we went through the entire board but couldn't find shit that was problematic.

For the flipper, my friend came over today (yes, some people are still doing that, hehe) and he checked the voltage on the 4 flippers and they all showed around 46 (they're all 50v) EXCEPT for the left flipper with the issues, which only showed it working at 30v (when game was on). It was also "warming up" to the touch, much faster/hotter than the other 3 flippers. Would you assume that means there's a SHORT in the coil for that flipper and to replace the coil at this point? (it's a blue coil)

#3547 4 years ago

Not necessarily. This might also indicate that the controlling transistor (or its driver) does no more fully block the current when it's supposed to. If the coil stays cool when the game is turned on but the flipper is not actuated then the coil is the problem, if it heats up then too, it's on the Fliptronic.

You should however check the coil too, if it heats up so much that it expands and squeezes the coil sleeve/plunger, it might have taken damage as well. Pull J902 and J907 on the Fliptronic, measure DC resistance of coil tabs and compare to others (if they sort-of match do check the coil's driver chain on the FT board). Take out the sleeve and check coil and sleeve for physical deformation. Give the plunger and the sleeve a good cleaning (on all your coils).

#3548 4 years ago

There is a new Dredd Crane Mod in town. All credit goes to Pinsider @Davi

More details here (dont worry about the Paragon bit )

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-paragon-breathing-life-back-into-the-beast/page/14#post-5543240

5J5A3473 (resized).JPG5J5A3473 (resized).JPG5J5A3474 (resized).JPG5J5A3474 (resized).JPG5J5A3479 (resized).JPG5J5A3479 (resized).JPGCraneGIF.gifCraneGIF.gif
#3549 4 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

There is a new Dredd Crane Mod in town.

So, where do we send our money??

#3550 4 years ago

I went with LED in my JD since I prefer the original DMD look vs the smoothing effect on the lcd version.[quoted image]

I went with LCD, but dots for life!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
4,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus
(Alt) Translites
$ 37.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,832 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dredd-owners-thread-members-only/page/71?hl=sgsa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.