Topic Stats

• 3,674 posts
  • 414 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 days ago by durgee7
  • Topic is favorited by 167 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,050 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200503_132228 (resized).jpg
20200503_124356 (resized).jpg
20200503_124340 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200503-092317_Chrome (resized).jpg
20200502_203350 (resized).jpg
20200502_203350 (resized).jpg
a7e372c23bb0acf6eb7545dec4d8f7b945b98279 (resized).jpg
E64AEBEA-664F-4E65-9933-28BAECEC72E6 (resized).jpeg
B534D1C7-3E77-440F-9BEC-ED549696DA9F (resized).jpeg
DSCN6816 (resized).JPG
DSCN6817 (resized).JPG
D9F38FC3-AA97-4875-B7C4-562E10D913AC (resized).jpeg
BC7C2A1D-7064-4E88-9351-81F159F5F289 (resized).jpeg
B616E118-44B5-4C5D-B725-AA4C4215A564 (resized).jpeg
12E2AC0D-5894-4748-9387-4A61405667A5 (resized).jpeg
102BF71E-20E2-4B79-BB40-5DCDC822D5B1 (resized).jpeg

There are 3674 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 74.
#1051 4 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Those are big posters, 36" by 24".

Yep. I have a landscape orientation one of Mad Max: Fury Road as well as a portrait orientation of Ex Machina, and it's a nice size. Big, for sure, but with a nice slim, glassless frame (or non-reflective glass), they really pop.

#1052 4 years ago

Just replaced the captive balls with some green Glo-Balls. A bit more fiddly a job than I expected but not too much of a headache!

I get a credit dot a lot because the last switch doesn't get activated very much (I find it a tricky shot!), so hopefully with these balls being slightly lighter it should fire more often.

I think they look great also

2015-11-22 13.17.16.jpg

#1053 4 years ago

looks good! were those the glo in dark or just regular florecent green?

#1054 4 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

looks good! were those the glo in dark or just regular florecent green?

Just the regular florescent ones. I thought they would be brighter in normal light.

#1055 4 years ago

I'm going to add those also because it's a cool look and obvious mod to do. I'm going to place UV strips inside each ball guide on either side and use the glo balls thought so they will light up. Did this to to captive ball in my TFTC and it looks super.

#1057 4 years ago

Sold out in 45 minutes?! Wow. Someone should really do a new repro-topper for this...

#1058 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Sold out in 45 minutes?! Wow. Someone should really do a new repro-topper for this...

Did you get a message after ordering? I was just able to checkout

#1059 4 years ago

I don't know, maybe it just hates me because I'm Canadian, but it just says out of stock on the page. Does it say it's in stock for you? Why does PPS hate Canada so much?

#1060 4 years ago

Yep it says out of stock now. I ordered mine right after I saw your post so Im not sure what happened.

#1061 4 years ago

Someone PMed me when I was looking for one a few months ago and said PPS does a small run every December or January that sells out instantly. Maybe other retailers are buying them up? Anyway, I'm glad I snagged one, but don't understand why they don't do like 100 of the shiny gold toppers, they'd sell to all those that need a topper and all those that want to replace the original with the shiny version.

Judge Dredd is a popular game, yet the toppers are hard to come by and no one had repro'd the ramps and plastics.

#1062 4 years ago
Quoted from StormyX73:

I get a credit dot a lot because the last switch doesn't get activated very much

Take the backing pad off the target for the third ball. Don't need it. With these slightly lighter balls, it's a must.
No more credit dot.

#1063 4 years ago

Toppers are back up as available, so maybe they found a few more in stock? Grab one quick if you need one!
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=GS-1322&Product_Code=PPS-03-8936

#1064 4 years ago

Got mine ordered. Thanks for the heads up!

#1065 4 years ago

Nice, glad that worked out! Anyone that has bought one of these... does it come with the mounting bracket? Or do we need to buy a bracket separately to mount it? It looks like Marco has them:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-11964

#1066 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Nice, glad that worked out! Anyone that has bought one of these... does it come with the mounting bracket? Or do we need to buy a bracket separately to mount it? It looks like Marco has them:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-11964

The eagle topper doesn't come with the bracket.

#1067 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Toppers are back up as available, so maybe they found a few more in stock? Grab one quick if you need one!
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=GS-1322&Product_Code=PPS-03-8936

Out of stock again

#1068 4 years ago

Does anyone plan on doing any painting/modifications to their topper? Or are you going to keep it original? I think doing the shiny gold look doesn't really fit with the rest of my game, but I also feel the base flat "gold" doesn't fit either. Maybe a tarnished/weathered look would work good for it?

#1069 4 years ago

It states original mustard green color on the topper but I would be wary of that. I have seen a few repros now that the color was not even close to the original including a couple I had. Buyers beware.

#1070 4 years ago

Does anyone know what troubleshooting i can do for this issue:

My GI Lamps are out on my lamp board under the dead world i believe there is about 9 of them, there are also 2 flashers on that board but they work. Its weird because that lamp board doesnt even come up in the test menu.

Thanks

#1071 4 years ago

I collected all four judges for the first time ever today. Good times, good times.

#1072 4 years ago

Nice tat! no clue how to even do that never really played the game just having fun fixing it up at the moment lol well mostly fun

BUMP for my question above..

#1073 4 years ago

My new eagle topper arrived from PPS! It did have one scratch on it a few inches long which is a bit of a bummer, but it's been so hard to find one I am not going to complain to them about it. It is making me consider sanding it out and painting the whole thing shiny though.

#1074 4 years ago

I think a great topper would be a scaled version of the hall of justice building from Dredd (2012) with the big emblazoned eagle in neon on it.

dredd_hall_of_justice_by_wolfleben-d8yz9rj[1].jpg

#1075 4 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

Nice tat! no clue how to even do that never really played the game just having fun fixing it up at the moment lol well mostly fun
BUMP for my question above..

Well, I'd be looking at the pins and plug on that lamp board. One bad pin there will kill all of the GI on that board. The flashers run on a different circuit, so they wouldn't be effected. If the pins and connector are fine, there might be a broken wire somewhere on the way getting there. Trace back the wires to the last known working lamp.

#1076 4 years ago

It hasn't been very long, but I am hard-core missing Judge Dredd from my collection, why don't earth did you guys let me sell it, lol

#1077 4 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

It hasn't been very long, but I am hard-core missing Judge Dredd from my collection, why don't earth did you guys let me sell it, lol

It's the only game I've ever wanted to buy back.. and I did. Go get it!

#1078 4 years ago

It was my third pin, first dmd. Still have it. Don't think it will ever leave. Love me some JD.
Beer time and JD time.

#1079 4 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

It's the only game I've ever wanted to buy back.. and I did. Go get it!

I'm working out a deal right now to get it back... Bye bye sharkeys shootout

#1080 4 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

You are supposed to have another one before you sell one. Then you get to keep the better of the two... or three.

#1081 4 years ago

Ha! If only space grew on trees

#1082 4 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Ha! If only space grew on trees

Or money.

#1083 4 years ago

Dude, money grows on trees, where have you been?

#1084 4 years ago

Money doesn't grow on trees. It grows on laser printers.....

#1085 4 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Dude, money grows on trees, where have you been?

Only when the Avocados are doing good but this is not a good year...

#1086 4 years ago

This is not your momma's pin!

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#1087 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Only $1!?! Yes

#1088 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A nice looking machine but the ad left me wondering - is that my momma's pin?

#1089 4 years ago

Anyone know a solution here? Cliffy were u at?

Also are these back board decals available somewhere and i just missed them? Thanks!!!!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#1090 4 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Well, I'd be looking at the pins and plug on that lamp board. One bad pin there will kill all of the GI on that board. The flashers run on a different circuit, so they wouldn't be effected. If the pins and connector are fine, there might be a broken wire somewhere on the way getting there. Trace back the wires to the last known working lamp.

Update:

Fixed it was a burnt fuse # F106. 5amp 250v slow blow. Seemed to control the coin door lights and under dead world GI board. So if your coin door lights are out this maybe be helpful lol.

image.jpeg

#1091 4 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

Anyone know a solution here? Cliffy were u at?
Also are these back board decals available somewhere and i just missed them? Thanks!!!!
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Cliffy is not made.
Send me a PM with you're email and I'll send file if you can not print let me know.

#1092 4 years ago

We're streaming Judge Dredd tonight (with Color DMD) and giving away unlocks of it for The Pinball Arcade. Stop by and check it out! We'll be live at 8 Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

bro-tpa.png

#1093 4 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

We're streaming Judge Dredd tonight (with Color DMD) and giving away unlocks of it for The Pinball Arcade. Stop by and check it out! We'll be live at 8 Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball
bro-tpa.png

Loving my Dredd, if I wasn't getting to go see an early viewing of Star Wars tonight I would be tuning in.

#1094 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Loving my Dredd, if I wasn't getting to go see an early viewing of Star Wars tonight I would be tuning in.

Yeah we've got some tough competition tonight. It'll be up on YouTube later if you can't make it live. No free stuff there though!

#1095 4 years ago

I'll just be the only guy in the Star Wars movie doing something nerd-ier by tuning into pinball streaming from my phone, I guess thats better than the bathtub though.

#1096 4 years ago

I'm back in !

image.jpg

#1097 4 years ago

Nice color on that cabinet Chosen! Welcome home.

#1098 4 years ago

Judge Dredd is now on TPA! I think it plays pretty good, but way too easy compared to the real pin. I reached the Ultimate Challenge the first time I played it. Great job Farsight!

#1099 4 years ago

TPA is always easier (though I still suck!) because nudging just takes a quick joypad stick flick. Great way to learn the rules though and much easier to carry around with you!

Very pleased to see Dredd on there finally, and glad I've got a real one too because this will inevitably put prices up now.

#1100 4 years ago

Interesting to finally play a Pinball Arcade table that I own in the flesh! If the 'emulation' is correct then my real Dredd needs some slight adjustment as the ball doesn't go down the left outlane as much on the digital table.

Now when is the Deadworld mod patch coming out?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade
$ 25.00
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 150.00
Playfield - Protection
Republic Of Pinball
There are 3674 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 74.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside