5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Kneeno
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Ghostbusters. . . Star Wars . . . . . these are the games I want to own and collect. Themes matter to me and I'd imagine this is the case with most pinball enthusiasts. I understand licensing is a BIT$% and costly but speaking from a pinball lover's perspective I'd be more than willing to pay more for a Back To The Future LE, Rambo LE, Die Hard Trilogy LE (+ 15 other examples). . . I understand diversity and routing appeal but the 3 listed compared to others seem to me like better opportune sellers than the Beatles and Munsters. . .

Educate me please. . .

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kneeno:

Ghostbusters. . . Star Wars . . . . . these are the games I want to own and collect. Themes matter to me and I'd imagine this is the case with most pinball enthusiasts. I understand licensing is a BIT$% and costly but speaking from a pinball lover's perspective I'd be more than willing to pay more for a Back To The Future LE, Rambo LE, Die Hard Trilogy LE (+ 15 other examples). . . I understand diversity and routing appeal but the 3 listed compared to others seem to me like better opportune sellers than the Beatles and Munsters. . .
    Educate me please. . .

They can't release a Star Wars & Ghostbusters every year.

And they can't only sell to collectors in their fourtys (but also their 50s an 60s ), so it's a good thing to have some variety and the goal mostly is to keep it family friendly.
    And sadly there are a lot of People in their twenties that never heard of Back to the Future. :-/

(Personally I'm of course in! - BTTF, Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones, TMNT... of all the Pins sadly ony Indy holds up.)

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

They can't release a Star Wars & Ghostbusters every year.
    And they can't only sell to collectors in their fourtys, so it's a good thing to have some variety and the goal mostly is to keep it family friendly.
    And sadly there are a lot of People in their twenties that never heard of Back to the Future. :-/
    (Personally I'm of course in! )

I'm 34 moving on 40's. LOL Totally agree with variety. Just saying. . One a year. ..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dream-themes-can-this-be-explained and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.