(Topic ID: 317783)

Dream Theme Theatre: Give Me Your Top 3.

By friscopinball

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

312488747_10226420031820874_2314907218502740423_n (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpeg
    Untitled (resized).png
    Dream_Theater_-_Octavarium (resized).jpg
    E2578BF0-4095-4A81-9A15-515EC50A00D9 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gdonovan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 1 year ago

Matrix
    Mad Max
    Blade Runner

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Weird Al
    Star Wars
    Star Trek
    Thank you for delivering pinball industry.

To be honest; I don't think Star Wars has been done to its full potential. Data East SW is lauded as one of the best of the bunch but with missing video modes (Thank Williams!) mediocre playfield art and no shaker it really could have been more.

If you could blend the Stern comic art style with elements of the Data East pin I think it would be a crazy good.

The Stern Trek pins are superb, best by miles and I have owned all the Trek pins.

#59 1 year ago
    Quoted from jjga:

I was going to come up with my own list but someone else already hit it:
    Matrix
    Mad Max
    Blade Runner
    Also pretty much anything that is space-ish or sci-fi-ish with a funky soundtrack is good by me, licensed or not. I'd put Tron on there, but it already exists even though at current prices it might as well not. No music machines for me because any band I like enough to want a pinball machine for I don't want to wear out their tracks playing pinball.

The 5th element would be epic too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gdonovan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dream-theme-theatre-give-me-your-top-3?tu=gdonovan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.