8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I recently attempted a repair on a Williams Hyperball. My problem is the ball lift motor is not working, when the time for it to come on comes it just hums and vibrates. I have check power going to motor and have 120V . Then I took the motor out and hooked it up to a 120v table power supply I have and it runs great. I am wondering if the power is not switching or alternating just applying straight 120v not alternating. I am I crazy to think this or if I am thinking right what would cause this? The motor power switching board? Thanks so much for any and all help. it is greatly appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Malboro, NJ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dreaded-hyperball-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.