20240410_201623 (resized).jpg
IMG_5268 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-02 at 9.55.12 AM (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-04-02 at 9.52.12 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_2405 (resized).png
IMG_2402 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2399 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_7610849_3421204 (resized).jpg
There are 517 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.
#201 3 years ago
Quoted from LHS:

Hello Dragonfist Fans
I´m Lars from Germany and today a Dragonfist was found. Sadly he is a faceless fighter.
[quoted image]

Nice find! Bruce's face seems to be the fist thing to go. Looks like you have all of the original red Tombstone drops which isn't common.
Haven't seen any sort of overlay or art replacement out there. Best of luck!

#202 3 years ago
Quoted from LHS:

Hello Dragonfist Fans
I´m Lars from Germany and today a Dragonfist was found. Sadly he is a faceless fighter.
I came here and hopefully find a bigger fan base of this machine to help me fix the problems.
As always my left sling plastic is broke.
But the bigger problem is on the playfield.
Maybe i can find an overlay?
Thanks so much
Lars
[quoted image]

Lars, I sent you a Private Message. Look up to the right by your name. You will see a bouncing icon. Click on that. I can help you with your broken plastic. I might be able to make you a decal, but that is a long shot.

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from LHS:

Hello Dragonfist Fans
I came here and hopefully find a bigger fan base of this machine to help me fix the problems.
As always my left sling plastic is broke.
But the bigger problem is on the playfield.
Maybe i can find an overlay?
Thanks so much
Lars
[quoted image]

Needs a facelift.

744442F3-1AC1-4F9A-A3E5-12B1AA69D6F7 (resized).jpeg744442F3-1AC1-4F9A-A3E5-12B1AA69D6F7 (resized).jpeg
#204 3 years ago

Today I bought a HP 4600 Flat Scanner. Hopefully I find someone in Germany who can scan his playfield.
Search goes on.

Lars

1 week later
#205 3 years ago

Hello again
Because nobody in European forum and here can really help in next time, I decided to sell this machine to a collector who can do professional playfield
restoration. He is happy to find a dragonfist, and I am happy that the machine will be saved and overwork completly for his collection.

Thanks for reading
Lars

2 weeks later
#206 3 years ago

Would anyone be able to do me a favor by snapping a picture of the wiring to J1 on the rectifier board.
Doing the final assembly of my DF and 3 of the wires are pulled out of the molex.

Thanks!

PXL_20200928_175011792 (resized).jpgPXL_20200928_175011792 (resized).jpg
#207 3 years ago
631E21ED-49D3-445F-AE3C-C921F5EA15B8 (resized).png631E21ED-49D3-445F-AE3C-C921F5EA15B8 (resized).png
4 weeks later
#208 3 years ago

Has anyone heard any talk of CPR making dragonfist playfields? Without their previous preorder list, I have no idea what they're working on now.
If that happens, building one of these will be possible.

5 months later
#209 2 years ago

Could someone please post a pic of the wiring to the “high spin to date” light in the back box. I have a loose grey wire with yellow banding that I think attaches here. Does the other side of the lamp just tie into the wire braid or am I missing another wire?

Thank you!

83641264-5C40-4EB8-895D-56B9EEFE173A (resized).jpeg83641264-5C40-4EB8-895D-56B9EEFE173A (resized).jpeg
6 months later
#210 2 years ago

Is there a repro plastic set available?

#211 2 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Is there a repro plastic set available?

CPR has it.

2 months later
#212 2 years ago

Anyone know what size sleeves the trough kick out coil uses?

69CE2FCB-F13A-493E-A102-75E8853C38DF (resized).jpeg69CE2FCB-F13A-493E-A102-75E8853C38DF (resized).jpeg
8 months later
#213 1 year ago

Dragonfist back box light boards.

On the Star Gazer thread, I had 4 requests to make Dragonfist light boards. 3 of them have been sold. I cannot remember who the 4th person was that wanted a Dragonfist light board.

Please send me a PM. It is boxed and ready to ship.

Thanks

1 month later
#214 1 year ago

How many of these have been made from scratch? What do they typically sell for?

#215 1 year ago
Quoted from PavBall:

How many of these have been made from scratch? What do they typically sell for?

Zero, since playfields aren't available yet. The last original sold here was the sanctum's with the totally blacked out face for at least 7 or 8k.

4 weeks later
#216 1 year ago

Really wish someone would make a playfield for this. Anyone got one sitting around? This question got me a star gazer thanks to the great Cottonm4! So it never hurts to ask

#217 1 year ago
Quoted from SMP14:

Really wish someone would make a playfield for this. Anyone got one sitting around? This question got me a star gazer thanks to the great Cottonm4! So it never hurts to ask

Mirco has been sitting on my Dragonfist play field for 2 years. I'd like to stick a rocket up his butt and get him to move on it.

#218 1 year ago

At this point I'm ready to just tear my buddies down and scan it and figure out a means to make my own playfield. need to figure that out bc I'm sure I can make it happen faster than 2 years lol jesus

#219 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenOreos:

At this point I'm ready to just tear my buddies down and scan it and figure out a means to make my own playfield. need to figure that out bc I'm sure I can make it happen faster than 2 years lol jesus

The hell of it is is that I almost had Stu at CPR agreeing to take it on but some other pinsider blabbed his private email conversation with Stu to Pinside. That pissed Stu off; He thought it was me; I proved to Stu that I did not break confidence, but it was too late and Stu pretty much told me to pound sand.

#220 1 year ago

Game sucks.

Just sayin....

2 weeks later
#221 1 year ago

Soooo anyone in or near wa want to sell theirs?

1 month later
#222 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Mirco has been sitting on my Dragonfist play field for 2 years. I'd like to stick a rocket up his butt and get him to move on it.

Here is my latest with Mirco and my Dragonfist play field.

In September he was saying sometime in October or November. But he is busy building a new building that is eating his time. Then it was maybe there will be a Christmas surprise.

Then it was pushed to January/February. I told Mirco he was just a lot of excuses. He sent me an apology and does not have a time frame.

I told him to send it back and I will pay for the shipping. In polite business speak he pretty much has told to fuck off.

I really starting doubt that I am going to see this play field again. He has held it for 2.5 years now.

And that is where Dragonfist is at.

#223 1 year ago

I may sell mine sooner than later. I’ll post it here first.

#224 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

In September he was saying sometime in October or November. But he is busy building a new building that is eating his time. Then it was maybe there will be a Christmas surprise.
Then it was pushed to January/February. I told Mirco he was just a lot of excuses. He sent me an apology and does not have a time frame.
I told him to send it back and I will pay for the shipping. In polite business speak he pretty much has told to fuck off.
I really starting doubt that I am going to see this play field again. He has held it for 2.5 years now.

I'm thinking i might be able to custom paint some quicker lol. If i had easy access to the cnc cutting equipment for the playfields I just might have been a possibility as I already have a scanned playfield and vector files for all the restoring I did to one in the past.

#225 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I wished you could have had a facility in your area to scan the playfield,
and then just send the scans off the be reproduced.

#226 1 year ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

I wished you could have had a facility in your area to scan the playfield,
and then just send the scans off the be reproduced.

I have the scans. They are 20 panels scanned with one of those Hewlett-Packard glass bottom scanners.

#227 1 year ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have the scans. They are 20 panels scanned with one of those Hewlett-Packard glass bottom scanners.

any chance you would be willing to share those? asking for a friend

#228 1 year ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

any chance you would be willing to share those? asking for a friend

Yes. I can share. But you will need to wait a little bit. I am trying to close out some other projects. Send me a PM.

#229 1 year ago

Put me on the list to buy one if any1 makes a run!

2 months later
#230 1 year ago

Joined the club today. Has a Bill Davis cleared playfield.

3B76000D-3F7A-4DE1-B9BD-A91A4CEE75C3 (resized).jpeg3B76000D-3F7A-4DE1-B9BD-A91A4CEE75C3 (resized).jpeg3F278222-B94F-4BC9-88EA-581F5DC4A32D (resized).jpeg3F278222-B94F-4BC9-88EA-581F5DC4A32D (resized).jpeg6EA232A6-4371-487B-9987-13C12E68E9F0 (resized).jpeg6EA232A6-4371-487B-9987-13C12E68E9F0 (resized).jpeg87257CCA-6CDD-463D-A1CB-C7021AD6E4D5 (resized).jpeg87257CCA-6CDD-463D-A1CB-C7021AD6E4D5 (resized).jpegAB819E83-05EC-46F5-917B-AF31E8F2E033 (resized).jpegAB819E83-05EC-46F5-917B-AF31E8F2E033 (resized).jpeg06CA94BF-0EDF-4925-BF43-05EE7D02DA00 (resized).jpeg06CA94BF-0EDF-4925-BF43-05EE7D02DA00 (resized).jpeg228492E1-8E59-4C76-984C-B6AD8CDD8C89 (resized).png228492E1-8E59-4C76-984C-B6AD8CDD8C89 (resized).png
#231 1 year ago
452F5093-4516-407A-9395-0E88177B6DFA (resized).jpeg452F5093-4516-407A-9395-0E88177B6DFA (resized).jpeg
#232 1 year ago

Great game and line up. How do you like the Iron Maiden?

#233 1 year ago

I miss my Dragonfist. I wish Mirco would get his finger out of his butt.

#234 12 months ago

What code is the best to use on weebly board?

1 month later
#235 10 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Here is my latest from Mirco regarding my Dragonfist play field. I am starting be less nice in my email inquiries to him.

I am not in the habit of breaking confidence in my emails. For Mirco I am making an exception.

I told him to give me a production date and stick with it.

Here are his latest replies. At least it is not more of his same old bullshit.

From April 16, 2023. Six weeks ago.

" I understand your frustration. The project is too far ahead to stop it at this stage. I will print them shortly. Probably in the week after next. "

And after I really laid into him.

" When I have the time for it. It does not change anything if you email me every few days. Really, I will get it ready when I have time for it. Right now I have more important things to do, even if you do t want to hear it. I'm Really sorry for the delay!"

Three fucking years I have been waiting for him to man up and do the job.

And that is where I am at. I'm stuck.

#236 10 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Here is my latest from Mirco regarding my Dragonfist play field. I am starting be less nice in my email inquiries to him.
I am not in the habit of breaking confidence in my emails. For Mirco I am making an exception.
I told him to give me a production date and stick with it.
Here are his latest replies. At least it is not more of his same old bullshit.
From April 16, 2023. Six weeks ago.
" I understand your frustration. The project is too far ahead to stop it at this stage. I will print them shortly. Probably in the week after next. "
And after I really laid into him.
" When I have the time for it. It does not change anything if you email me every few days. Really, I will get it ready when I have time for it. Right now I have more important things to do, even if you do t want to hear it. I'm Really sorry for the delay!"
Three fucking years I have been waiting for him to man up and do the job.
And that is where I am at. I'm stuck.

that is most annoying.

if/when he ever gets around to making them there will be a great load of scratch build Dragonfists for sure.

#237 10 months ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

that is most annoying.
if/when he ever gets around to making them there will be a great load of scratch build Dragonfists for sure.

Hopefully swinks can get the repro drop targets in the correct red as well. My one odd white one sticks out!!

I'm in for a PF as well, even though mine is "ok" - it's got the wear touched up around the face like most do, so it's not like it should be.

#238 10 months ago

how many have plans to buy a Dragonfist play field when, or if, they ever arrive?

Quoted from BorgDog:

that is most annoying.

It is beyond annoying. Especially since he took in a Nine Ball play field I was instrumental in getting into his hands and he had one ready to sell in 2 months.

#239 10 months ago

I'm in for one.

#240 10 months ago
Quoted from slochar:

Hopefully swinks can get the repro drop targets in the correct red as well. My one odd white one sticks out!!
I'm in for a PF as well, even though mine is "ok" - it's got the wear touched up around the face like most do, so it's not like it should be.

What targets are needed? tombstone drops but in red....

I have just bought the gear to dye PA12 plastic for another project so could be a possibility of dye white targets (same as the white tomb stones) in red

#241 10 months ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

how many have plans to buy a Dragonfist play field when, or if, they ever arrive?

I'm in for 1, maybe 2 if it actually happens.

#242 10 months ago

+1 pf....i really want to own this title!!!

#243 10 months ago
Quoted from SMP14:

+1 pf....i really want to own this title!!!

I know one person who wants one built.

Total is : 3 or 4. Not very many.

#244 10 months ago

I’m planning to build one.

Just waiting on the dang playfield.

#246 10 months ago

Dragonfist is the game that would probably get me in the scratch build club. Maybe not right away, but I don't see one falling into my lap any other way.

3 weeks later
#247 9 months ago

I’d buy one to do a scratch build with several of y’all.

#248 9 months ago

Absolutely in for a scratch if pfs happen. Someone pm me in 2042 when mirco gets to it to remind me

#249 9 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Absolutely in for a scratch if pfs happen. Someone pm me in 2042 when mirco gets to it to remind me

You are #8.

I have told Mirco I am 70 years old and can't wait forever.

He did not respond to my last email when I pointed out that he has been sitting on my play field for the last 3 years and I have no idea if he will be taking another one, or two, or three years. I asked him if he will be taking another three years. No response.

Now, when I send him an email he ghosts me.

Maybe if a lot of people would start hammering and clogging his email, perhaps he would get so fed up that he would just send me my play field back out of frustration.

#250 9 months ago

cottonm4 have you considered posting about Mirco basically stealing your PF in the "Mirco sucks" thread? Might be able to get some more folks on your side.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 199.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 517 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dragonfist-club/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.