Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by madnurse67
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 14 years ago

Ok have some money saved up for my next Pinball Machine..currently in collection is Terminator 2 and 1993 Indiana Jones and i now have a choice of Bram Stokers Dracula for $1500 u.s or a Data East Jurassic Park for $1200 u.s.
Both are in great working condition with nice playfields..Jurassic Park has the slightly nicer cabinet condition overall.

What would you get??

#2 14 years ago

Wow, that's a tough choice, actually. I have Jurassic Park and I love it. In fact, I played it for about 2 hours straight last night. There are quite a few modes, the T-Rex is awesome (just keep it clean), and the theme is very well done. Both games play well, but I think the novelty of Jurassic Park probably holds up a bit longer.

Honestly, I think you're going to get some split decisions on this one, with people leaning toward which ever machine they are more familiar with. I think Jurassic Park is the best game Data East put out, and it holds up well, but I also remember Dracula being good fun too.

I do remember Dracula being a little frustrating with how many missed shots lead to drained balls, however. That probably has as much to do with my skills than the machine though.

#3 14 years ago

Thanks mate..thats one - luv to Jurassic Park then!

#4 14 years ago

DEFINITELY Dracula. I owned Jurassic Park for about 6 mos. and thought it was great for about 3 mos. before it became meh. Dracula is the better pin, hands down. More frustrating, yes. But most definitely the better pin. Both have very uneven scoring though (JP with the triball $200 million jackpots and Dracula with the 3 stacked multiballs), so that can be irritating as a lengthy game may not even get you close to the top score. JP looks better in the gameroom, but if you actually play it go with BSD.

3 weeks later
#5 14 years ago

Hi there, maybe its not your thing but have you considered a Bally EM Vampire GREAT GAME though a bit thin on the ground these days but a good investment !!

Mark

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dracula-or-t-rex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.