• 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Honch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hhal2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tiltboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Buying a game interested in Dracula and Freddy.. Who sings which is better and why? Thanks ..Also some guy at some company in LA told me that Star Wars episode one is relatively easy and I would probably get bored with it and if the screen breaks I will be SOL is this all true or was he just trying to get me to buy one of his machines...
Thnx! New here.. apparently my midlife crisis at 40 is getting back into pinball getting addicted and playing it every day ! Is there multiple pinball clubs in San Diego or just the one that is affiliated with brewskis?

#30 4 years ago

Overwhelming cool response as someone mentioned I am new year rediscovering pinball this is why I asked..Pretty cool other forums for different topics or hobbies don’t get this many responses cool to see everyone actually chimes in and there was only one asshole post LOL.Funny as this is kind of what I suspected it seemed like Dracula’s game was more stripped down and Freddy had more bells and whistle’s but in the end everyone has explained it pretty well..I think maybe someone mentioned getting T2..I used to love that game at pinball plus back in the day and there’s one for sale locally for a good price I think I might just snatch that one up thanks again to everybody look forward to meeting some of you in San Diego here this summer..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods
Toys/Add-ons
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tiltboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dracula-or-freddy?tu=Tiltboss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.