(Topic ID: 87515)

dr Who mini playfield rollers

By KoP

7 years ago

Topic Stats

  • 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by KoP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite


Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I just got a dr Who with some mini playfield problems. I noticed that there is no roller on the cam that moves the playfield up and down. The manual says there should be one, but the "roller replacement kit" from Marco has just the 4 rollers that are in the support bracket.
So, should there be a roller on the cam and is it the same roller as the other 4?

#2 7 years ago

It is not the same size as the others. Mine was missing when I got mine. The bushing is pretty much un-obtanium. I had to eventually buy a copper bushing from the hardware store and cut it down to size.

#3 7 years ago

OK, thanks!
Now I know what to do next....

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside