After nearly 2 years in storage, it's time to put DW back together. When I left her, I had just replaced a stripped motor and reassembled the MPF, leaving it untested in the machine.
So, I hooked up the two connectors required for the MPF motor to function -- the 2 wires connector for the motor, and the 4 connector molex for the opto sensors.
I put DW into test mode and I'll still getting errors despite a freely moving assembly and motor, and a properly sensing opto.
I took the picture below of what doesn't make sense to me. At it's lowest point, you'll see the main housing as a upside U shaped arch to allow the optos to see each other. However, at this lowest point, the wheel is blocking the sensor, as pictured.
Now I could have sworn this thing only went back together one way, so I'm confused as to why my MPF wheel isn't showing the "window at the same point the main assembly is at its lowest point.