Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2013-07-20_18.40.27.jpg

#1 10 years ago

Next to its neighbor, another great Barry Oursler game!

2013-07-20_18.40.27.jpg2013-07-20_18.40.27.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Congrats! As a Whovian, it's on my wish list as well.

#4 10 years ago

Nice.

Love mine.

RM

#5 10 years ago

Congrats Shimoda! Enjoy!!

#6 10 years ago

Yessir, looks good! Congrats! (Gonna make that Dalek wobble?)

#7 10 years ago

Congrats!

#8 10 years ago

Great addition. What kind of shape is it in? Tell us about the game.

#9 10 years ago

One of the best pins ever made. Congrats!

#10 10 years ago

Well, the cabinet obviously had some sun on one side, yellow fade as normal and pretty decent on the other side. Unfortunately the Dalek is not an early mover but I talked with someone today who mentioned the possibility of a rerun of the wobble kits sometime in the near future. There is also a big chip out of the front of the cabinet.

It needs some of the usual, flipper rebuilds (electrical tape over the EOS switch pawls), a decent wax, though the playfield is pretty clean and looks pretty good. I need to get the mini-pf protectors as the original plastic plate on top has been replaced by electrical tape. Might even just get the repro mini pf. Ramps seem to be in decent shape but might consider getting a set while they are available.

Backglass in fine shape, no problems that I have noticed. Boards look clean. One tilt issue on completing the Dalek expander multiball, have to look into it. Legs need replacing/cleaning but overall not too shabby.

It is a great addition to my Bad Cats and BOP. All three machines are more in the player category for now but I plan to get them all to sparkly. Super glad to have one DMD with some rules. P-ROC is also here and I will be diving into adding a few doctors/enemies to this game over the next several months. Once I get somewhere useful I'll share code if possible.

#11 10 years ago

Hey Shimoda, I am a Georgia pinball guy like yourself and happen to be In Portland, Maine this week on vacation and hit Coast City Comics to play their pins and played Dr. Who for the first time and really dug it! Good find and nice addition to your collection. Enjoy!

#12 10 years ago

I've played a lot of pins, and this one just is awesome. I don't know why. It just grabs me. I could play 20 games in a row and not be bored.

#13 10 years ago

Congrats on your new family member.

#14 10 years ago

I love me some Dr Who ! That game is great . I love the way you choose a different Dr to score the game differently . Really want to add one to the collection .

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Phatchit:

I love me some Dr Who ! That game is great . I love the way you choose a different Dr to score the game differently . Really want to add one to the collection .

If you drive up to PA I'll sell you mine. I know to far away, but your right it is a fun and addictive game to play.

#16 10 years ago

My favorite theme in pinball. Great game. Congrats on the addition.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dr-who-is-in-the-house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.