Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by RCA1
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E96BFA5D-A32A-4B3F-B396-1CAD7B758AC9.gif
    725D5E60-0EE1-4415-BA87-D19073AD6DD1 (resized).jpeg
    CF14C655-FD04-40B2-85E4-1515DB0CF788_4_5005_c (resized).jpeg
    There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Deeproot has a nice building!

And even if we find out this is now past tense, it was a nice building.

Actually, deeproot had two nice buildings, and we know the dr studios one is past tense.

Which brings up another positive: Robert's demonstrated ability to move on from at least one miserable business decision failure.

#52 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Deeproot has a nice building!

Renting and much wasted space. Negative.

#53 2 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Renting and much wasted space. Negative.

Are you trying to get ejected from your own thread? Please turn that frown upside down. #GoodVibesOnly

1 week later
    #55 2 years ago

Robert was nice to share the wealth with his father and step mother with a Hawaiian condo.

#56 2 years ago

At least there were 2 DP pins that were built?

E96BFA5D-A32A-4B3F-B396-1CAD7B758AC9.gifE96BFA5D-A32A-4B3F-B396-1CAD7B758AC9.gif

#57 2 years ago

Octo manufacturing is about to revolutionize federal prison license plate output

#58 2 years ago

I’m going to revise my original positive note;

“Deeproot will never have Playfield issues”

#60 2 years ago

Robert selflessly provided Paul Bohr, Eric Berelovich, and Sachin Verma the opportunity for interesting and potentially resume-building work, as well as Jennifer Leete, Peter Rosario, and George Bagnall the chance to utilize and further develop their supervisory skills. He also set the stage for a round of the same for Christian Schultz and David Nasse, and Stephan Schlegelmilch, respectively.

#61 2 years ago

Gotta admit... The ending exceeded even the most minor expectations.

No one , including me, saw (allegedly) scamming pensioners out of their life savings on their Deeproot bingo card.

#62 2 years ago

I just liked to go to the topic and see random stuff like dog pictures.

While ago the topic had like 350 new posts in a day, so that is for sure a positive.

And not the confessional, but I confess I did not read everything, I just skipped to the last page at the time, and the talk was about the SEC.

What does college football have to do with deeproot not delivering games now?

#63 2 years ago

I literally lol'8d at the line in the SEC filing: "Second wife marriage, second wife divorce".

#64 2 years ago

Kinda quiet in here.

#65 2 years ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

What does college football have to do with deeproot not delivering games now?

The owner is getting penalized for illegal procedure.

#66 2 years ago

DR created a ground breaking all new shipping crate that will forever change the way their non existent games are packed for shipping (this crate will also forever change the shipping industry)

#67 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

DR created a ground breaking all new shipping crate that will forever change the way their non existent games are packed for shipping (this crate will also forever change the shipping industry)

Even more positive: They didn't have to go through the hard process of R&D to develop it. They just bought it from the company that actually did, slapped their logo on it, and charged a bunch more.

Work smart, not hard. Thanks, Robert!

#68 2 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

//<![CDATA[
    window.__mirage2 = {petok:"0d85539c2c970e038d94ceb35fb71d6d7aa2efbb-1629656013-1800"};
    //]]>

I don't think he created it. Just rebranded it. Someone posted a link to the original manufacturer a while back.

There's several other similar examples too.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=shipping+crate+collapsable

#69 2 years ago

Here it is:

Quoted from TreyBo69:

Did that company that patented what the PinPod™ ripped off find out about deeproot? All those games and no boxes ready to put them into!
    https://www.snapcrate.com/
    (if not obvious, I'm not serious about those games being ready. And dr could have just licensed the tech for the PinPod™)

1 month later
    #70 2 years ago

One positive for DR is that Raza will never score below Thunderbirds on the Pinside top 100. (because it will never qualify for the list)

#71 2 years ago

Since deeproot entered our lexicon, more than 320 people have learned what it means to be deeprooted. SEC is looking for a few good men willing to explain it to RM.

#72 2 years ago

Another positive. This debacle may keep "new shiny things, despite the math, buyers" from making the mistake again.

#73 2 years ago

The building owner got a cool theater and no messes from octo manufacturing. The production room was really clean.

#74 2 years ago

We will all learn about the criminal justice system as we follow along.

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dr-some-positive-vibes/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.