Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by RCA1
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E96BFA5D-A32A-4B3F-B396-1CAD7B758AC9.gif
    725D5E60-0EE1-4415-BA87-D19073AD6DD1 (resized).jpeg
    CF14C655-FD04-40B2-85E4-1515DB0CF788_4_5005_c (resized).jpeg
    There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 2 years ago

Enough with the negativity regarding dr, let's post up some positive aspects of deeproot (dr).

I'll start.

dr has spent more money on a single pins development, then any company has before. Showing real commitment to the industry!

#2 2 years ago

Well, they haven't killed anyone. At least not that we know of.

#3 2 years ago

dr was singlehandedly responsible for a lot of cute dog and cat pictures being posted in pinside in the past few days. That's got to be worth something!

#4 2 years ago

Deeproot has zero Playfield issues on Pins they have shipped

#5 2 years ago

The paychecks came until they didn't!

#6 2 years ago

Deeproot has spawned a variety of bittersweet but nonetheless entertaining Pinside threads, which serve as a case study in schadenfreude and Dunning-Kruger syndrome.

#7 2 years ago

Noone was harmed during dr pinball development. 7 people died

#8 2 years ago

Their staff is a shoe in to win an Assistant Secretary of Health look-alike contest.

#9 2 years ago

Deeproot has provided Pinside years of entertainment.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Noone was harmed during dr pinball development.

Haven't seen this old school Pinside joke in awhile.

CF14C655-FD04-40B2-85E4-1515DB0CF788_4_5005_c (resized).jpegCF14C655-FD04-40B2-85E4-1515DB0CF788_4_5005_c (resized).jpeg
    #11 2 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Haven't seen this old school Pinside joke in awhile.
    [quoted image]

Yeah Peter Noone photos took a precipitous dive around here, totally unrelated to Odin being nuked.

#12 2 years ago

Not the first Robert Mueller to fail to deliver the goods!

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Enough with the negativity regarding dr, let's post up some positive aspects of deeproot (dr).
    I'll start.
    dr has spent more money on a single pins development, then any company has before. Showing real commitment to the industry!

Not sure if this was meant to be sincere or not. Probably not as your next comment can easily be takin as another underhanded attempt at humor. Again nothing funny about fellow pinheads getting ripped off. Drain...

#14 2 years ago

"Deeproot" is a pleasant enough combination of syllables I had never said out loud before the company, and now I've said them a couple of times.

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Again nothing funny about fellow pinheads getting ripped off. Drain...

right. 'cuz there was no absolutely no fair warning, and they had no way of seeing this coming.

here's something to consider before poo-poo'ing on the one fun thread that's been produced today.. putting a deposit on RAZA after all the events of the previous years, both with Deeproot and all the other failed Pinball Companies, is absolutely no different than buying a stock after it drops 80% in a day on some really bad news, in the hopes they'll resolve/overcome it and it'll spike back up. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. they knew the risks, they took the gamble, and they lost. they have no one to blame but themselves. they do not need your sympathy. and in most cases, don't want it. end of story.

here's my positive contribution: John Popadiuk wants to water your plants. C'mon, somebody's gotta water them. Why can't it be him? Please, let the man water your plants!

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

here's my positive contribution: John Popadiuk wants to water your plants. C'mon, somebody's gotta water them. Why can't it be him? Please, let the man water your plants!

Keep in mind that it may take 5 years to redesign the watering can with some premium features and logos before the plants can get watered.

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

right. 'cuz there was no absolutely no fair warning, and they had no way of seeing this coming.
    here's something to consider before poo-poo'ing on the one fun thread that's been produced today.. putting a deposit on RAZA after all the events of the previous years, both with Deeproot and all the other failed Pinball Company's, is absolutely no different than buying a stock after it drops 80% in a day on some really bad news, in the hopes they'll resolve/overcome it and it'll spike back up. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. they knew the risks, they took the gamble, and they lost. they have no one to blame but themselves. they do not need your sympathy. and in most cases, don't want it. end of story.

I don’t think there’s been a pinball preorder scam in history with this many naysayers and warnings, bright red neon electric red flags and honest to goodness PLEADING for our fellow pinheads not to take the bait.

It’s sad that people are gonna Lose thousands of dollars but beyond that I don’t know what to say. You’d have to be a masochist or a rich show off to plunge money into this quote obvious disaster.

#19 2 years ago

RM used his recent isolation to redesign the deeproot logo. Sparing no expense, he had a signmaker painstakingly craft a neon version to greet visitors as they enter the front door. Explained Robert, “the f appears and it is followed by the u, leaving the viewer with a secret message. The middle finger stays on all the time, as a symbol of my commitment to the web of deeproot projects. Editor - also collectively known as deeproot’d or Robert’s Ruse”.

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Not sure if this was meant to be sincere or not. Probably not as your next comment can easily be takin as another underhanded attempt at humor. Again nothing funny about fellow pinheads getting ripped off. Drain...

Positive vibes only. Do you not have a "positive" to contribute? I mean, you have money involved, surely there has got to be something positive you can think of?

#21 2 years ago

deeproot re-ignited my love of doing poor photoshops

thinking.gifthinking.gif

#22 2 years ago

I can think of one positive thing: they donated a playfield that raised money for charity a couple months ago. Everything else might be terrible, but they actually do have a good news story somewhere in the raza thread.....

#23 2 years ago

Thanks DR for reminding us, delayed gratification builds character!

#24 2 years ago

To my knowledge, deeproot has not perpetuated a single cryptocurrency scam to date.

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rock_ninja:

I can think of one positive thing: they donated a playfield that raised money for charity a couple months ago. Everything else might be terrible, but they actually do have a good news story somewhere in the raza thread.....

That really is cool!!! Thanks for posting that.

#26 2 years ago

They've only taken preorder money on a very small percentage of their announced titles (1 out of 38).

#27 2 years ago
    Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

They've only taken preorder money on a very small percentage of their announced titles (1 out of 38).

Nah, doesn't count, they said they would take 0. So even 1 might as well be 38!

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Nah, doesn't count, they said they would take 0. So even 1 might as well be 38!

Don't be negative

#29 2 years ago

Queue the:
    "So your saying there's a chance" meme of choice!

Or

"Take my handful of $$$" meme!

Those are positively cool!

#30 2 years ago

It's going to be easier to build 119 Raza, with all that Deep cash, than it was for Spooky to build 150 AMH, since Spooky only had 50 K to start with.

Easy!

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

If you ignored all the warning signs plastered everywhere since zidware 1.0 almost 10 years ago, and still yet didn’t have the instinct to ask for refunds a month ago. Then you no longer were ripped off, you gambled on a slim hope and lost. Put on your big boy pants and stop crying. You learned your lesson the hard way.

#32 2 years ago
    Quoted from gprotein:

If you ignored all the warning signs plastered everywhere since zidware 1.0 almost 10 years ago, and still yet didn’t have the instinct to ask for refunds a month ago. Then you no longer were ripped off, you gambled on a slim hope and lost. Put on your big boy pants and stop crying. You learned your lesson the hard way.

Another positive. This is a thread regarding the original RAZA and jpop 1.0 , which is a full 24,000 posts, compared to 21,000 in the dr RAZA thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6

That's got to be a record, 45,000 posts with not 1 RAZA produced. Well done and glad to be a part of it.

Shout-out to PDX monkey for calling bs on post #8 of that thread, way before jpop hooked up with RM for zidware 2.0

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Another positive. This is a thread regarding the original RAZA and jpop 1.0 , which is a full 24,000 posts, compared to 21,000 in the dr RAZA thread.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6
    That's got to be a record, 45,000 posts with not 1 RAZA produced. Well done and glad to be a part of it.
    Shout-out to PDX monkey for calling bs on post #8 of that thread, way before jpop hooked up with RM for zidware 2.0

But the op of that thread says he's starting it because he got kicked out of an earlier jpop thread. So which thread is that and how many posts does it have?

#34 2 years ago
    Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

But the op of that thread says he's starting it because he got kicked out of an earlier jpop thread. So which thread is that and how many posts does it have?

Insert "Mind Blown" gif.

#35 2 years ago

For the most part, the art & animations on RAZA looks pretty nice.....if they released a translite & I trusted RM with a payment (which I don't) then I would buy one

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

For the most part, the art & animations on RAZA looks pretty nice.....if they released a translite & I trusted RM with a payment (which I don't) then I would buy one

Straight from the jpop zidware 1.0 thread I posted. Exhibit #54.

Rommy getting cold feet after sending money, and getting the cold shoulder. Beware!

"March 2013! That was my last email from Zidware. After I sent payment. I shot them an email today, wonder if they lost all my account info or just forgot?"

Dont say you were not warned! 7 years ago, and 45000 posts later.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6%e2%80%a6mg-raza-and-aiw%e2%80%a6/page/2

#37 2 years ago

Robert was hilarious in the film Office Space. His “show her my O face” line is one of my favorites! He’s obviously gained a few pounds since the film was released 20 years ago but I’m sure fans recognize him and ask for selfies and autographs.

725D5E60-0EE1-4415-BA87-D19073AD6DD1 (resized).jpeg725D5E60-0EE1-4415-BA87-D19073AD6DD1 (resized).jpeg
    #38 2 years ago

3 people recognized it for what it was and asked for refunds.

#39 2 years ago

Yes! The positive topic!!!
    I seemed to be among the few who like to see deeproot succeed.
    If it was only for shutting up the haters man.
    How long is it humanly possible for people to troll and hope for the worst?
    (Sure it keeps Cary Hardy’s channel in business).
    If these guys at Deeproot build the RAZA’s and deliver them(including mine)i will not care if some people at deeproot are somewhat full of themselves…i don’t give a crap.
    I admit Kaneda’s RM compilations are cringe and rough to listen to though..lol
    Another thing:
    Yes Jpop drove Zidware into the ground,we pretty much established that by now…blablabla,JPoop….he could not run a business…
    Listen,
    Not much we can do about that.
    He is not evil,just proven incompetent to be the captain.
    On Deeproot:
    Sure,Deeproot…delays…problems…delays,it wasn’t very smart to integrate a pinbar,that shit gives you trouble..poor plan.
    But it differentiates these machines from the others?
    i like new visions on pinball innovation..even if they suck in hindsight,who cares? We tried?
    I like the theme,the colors,the look,the vibe of RAZA so i got one on order.
    It is cool..it will get build.
    And i will be happy to own one.

#40 2 years ago

Oh! And if i lose my money,it is not that i am gonna lose my house?
    It’s like my crypto investment, only invest what you are prepared to loose.
    If you have $10k savings and give deeproot $7k that is just not that smart.

#41 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballrockstar:

Oh you sweet sweet fella. I just wish you the best of luck that Santa exists, my friend.

Oh! And if i lose my money,it is not that i am gonna lose my house?
    It’s like my crypto investment, only invest what you are prepared to loose.
    If you have $10k savings and give deeproot $7k that is just not that smart.

By the looks of it, it wasnt smart to give them money no matter what.

#42 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sorry I got nothing.

If you really get right down to it - honestly this is it.

#43 2 years ago

If these guys at Deeproot build the RAZA’s and deliver them(including mine)i will not care if some people at deeproot are somewhat full of themselves…i don’t give a crap.
    Another thing:
    Yes Jpop drove Zidware into the ground,we pretty much established that by now…blablabla,JPoop….he could not run a business…
    Listen,
    On Deeproot:
    Sure,Deeproot…delays…problems…delays,it wasn’t very smart to integrate a pinbar,that shit gives you trouble..poor plan.
    i like new visions on pinball innovation..even if they suck in hindsight,who cares? We tried?

Do you have anything positive to share about dr? This is a thread for positive vibes and things you see are positive about your dr experience. No name calling or negativity please!

#44 2 years ago

Another thing:
    Listen,
    On Deeproot:

#45 2 years ago

Jpop drove Zidware into the ground…blablabla,JPoop….he could not run a business…proven incompetent to be the captain...Deeproot…delays…problems…delays,it wasn’t very smart to integrate a pinbar,that shit gives you trouble..poor plan....they suck, who cares?

Hi, friend. This is the positive thread. Please, no negative stuff here.

#46 2 years ago

Deep Root are having a go and attempting to offer something new and 'innovative'. I applaud their efforts. And their name is better than....er....Haggis.

There's no hatred or ill intent towards DR...just a bunch of folks poking fun at the big-headed know-it-all....so, you think pinball is easy do you?

"Being the best at anything, brings with it it's own special obligation to keep on proving it" Rod Serling.

#47 2 years ago

The logo makes me chuckle.

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Do you have anything positive to share about dr? This is a thread for positive vibes and things you see are positive about your dr experience. No name calling or negativity please!

Deeproot has a nice building!

#50 2 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Oh you sweet sweet fella. I just wish you the best of luck that Santa exists, my friend.

By the looks of it, it wasnt smart to give them money no matter what.

Hey guys!! Look !! A troll !!
    Point and laugh!!
    Listen,RM is a bit like Kenny Powers,he’s a go getter!

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dr-some-positive-vibes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.