(Topic ID: 4449)

Dr. Professor B_R schooling me on how to play TZ.

By shanetastic

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jonnyo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TZ-_speaker_kit.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Went over to Black Rose's place to check out his new speaker systems on TZ and BSD. B_R fired it up and got lost in the zone! I recorded that part...

During the game I noticed some Whirlwind multiball music and sound effects, Rudy sound clips, etc. So COOL! I NEED one of these in my game room sitting beside Funhouse and Whirlwind.

Oh yes, it will be mine. Oh yes...

#2 8 years ago

"Fast Lock" starts a mode (and if successful a multiball) that plays sound clips and music from prior Pat Lawlor games. LITZ is fun but I think Fast Lock is the coolest mode in TZ.

#3 8 years ago

Fast Lock is the Hardest mode for me to get.. Such a Tight shot and the Timer is Short.. Thanxx for up-Load-n the clip S.Tastic.. I hope yr Ready for Saturday,, MM , CV , MB , CC , AFM etc... are wait-n on us...

3 weeks later
#4 8 years ago

Wow, some skills there.

I just got back from playing TZ at the arcade. I had a small proud of myself moment for finally figuring out the Power playfield and defeating the power.

#5 8 years ago

You upgraded the backbox speakers, right? How much improvement is there? Thinking of doing the same on my IJ.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Fast Lock is the Hardest mode for me to get

Totally agree with ya there BR. The music really stirs my blood trying to get it before time runs out. I hit a poor shot and locked the powerball in there last night. Derrr!

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

BLACK_ROSE said:

Fast Lock is the Hardest mode for me to get

Totally agree with ya there BR. The music really stirs my blood trying to get it before time runs out. I hit a poor shot and locked the powerball in there last night. Derrr!

. I heard that SB.. I'm Lucky if i get that shot 1 n 5 time's.. TZ in my opinion is a Great Pin,, but it Piss'es me off sometime's.. and it's set to 5-ball ..

#8 8 years ago

Yes, that lock shot has to be one of the hardest going around, especially after a few beers..

#9 8 years ago

I always have trouble hitting the Camera shot....

#10 8 years ago

You upgraded the backbox speakers, right? How much improvement is there? Thinking of doing the same on my IJ.

HUGE !!!!!! Difference !!!!! Yes I'm Holler-n !!!! It's LOUD !!!! .. LOL ..

. I keep the volume on 10 while the Family is home,, when Gone ( mainly the wife ) 15 to 18 ..

Trust me,, Go with ,,, http://flipperfidelity.com/products.php?cat=Williams/Bally%20Speaker%20Kits&itemId=11

You Can't go Wrong. !!!

TZ-_speaker_kit.jpg

#12 8 years ago

I have got to get a speaker system soon. I completely blew the surround off my woofer on my TZ the other day. I love the music so much that I have to keep it cranked up!

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

I always have trouble hitting the Camera shot....

The camera shot should be pretty easy. Just make sure you hold up the left flipper when you shoot it to make a bigger shot.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 999.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Milford, CT
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Davenport, IA
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 234.99
Boards
PinSound
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Tampa, FL
$ 20.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside