Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Blackbeard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dyno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Looking at a Dr Dude , not sure if it's worth buying. It looks cool but I have never played it before. What's a decent price for it ? Or am I better waiting and buying something a bit newer.

#7 6 years ago

I'd have to pay to ship it so that's why I am sitting on the fence , if it was local I'd scoop it up

#12 6 years ago

With shipping it would be around 1900-2000 for it . There are a few other pins I would rather get before it like Nightmare on Elm Street which I am hoping to find one day for the same price range of this Dr Dude and there are a few more that cost a bit more. Just wondering if I am better off waiting for something higher on the list or pull the trigger on this.

#13 6 years ago

My preference would be to buy local to save on the shipping cost but pins in my neck of the woods hardly come up for sale and when they do the seller usually wants an arm and leg for it. Missed out on a tales from the crypt which I would have loved to get, only asking $1750 for it.

#16 6 years ago

Yeah that is kinda the way I am leaning, waiting until something else higher on the list pops up for sale. I am sure if I bought Dr Dude , Nightmare on Elm Street or something else on my list will come up for sale the next day Lol That's how it always seems to go .

#18 6 years ago

Lol Sorry can't do that , didn't buy it. Auction ended at $1600 , I figured I would be better to hold off until something I really want pops up . At that price after adding shipping and exchange I would rather have something I really want. Thanks everyone for your input !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

4,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Listowel Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Gulf Shores, AL
3,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jesup, GA
$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

2,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carpentersville, IL
Boards
PinSound

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dyno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dr-dude-worth-buying?tu=dyno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.