Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Shredso
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I need the small man, big shot to complete my machine. Any ideas? Can any one tell me what the rock and roll does and what activates it. Merry Christmas.

#2 7 years ago

While I don't know where to find the plastic man ("big shot") I do know that the heart of rock and roll is one of the three ingredients you need to start the mix master. It's the standup target to the right of the mixmaster ramp. I guess it really takes a beating because it has been a bit problematic. One hit is spotted at the start of a game and the bag of tricks random award sometimes spots them for you. I think this is the most dangerous shot in the game.

#3 7 years ago

I have a nos big shot not cheap but I have one.
If your interested let me know...very hard to find.

#4 7 years ago

Would be interested if the price is right

#5 7 years ago

Just shipped it out today. Good news is it went to Rick of Planetary Pinball.
With any luck they will be re run in the more near than far future.

#6 7 years ago

You are saying It is not available? I am interested. Do I contact rick?

#7 7 years ago

Dr Dooood is mega radical cool!
Without mr bully, err....

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from cfroadhog:

You are saying It is not available? I am interested. Do I contact rick?

Sounds like Rick may use it to make repros. Good news for DD owners overall.

#9 7 years ago

One of my favourite games, don't know where to find "big shot" thou, they are very rare. Keep your eyes open on eBay, my only advice

#10 7 years ago

Just a couple years ago they were all over the place for $15. I can't believe the supply has dried up. Happy to see Planetary Pinball may repro them! Now if CPR would just do the plastics and someone could do the glitter decals CORRECTLY us Dude owners would be set.

#11 7 years ago

Thanks for all of your comments Merry Christmas to all

1 week later
#12 7 years ago

Questions: The Dude O Meter does not reset after reaching Major Dude. If you turn the machine off should it not reset when you restart?

How tall is the big shot figure?

The eye test entry shot target remains on 75 k all the time. Is this suppose to change or is it a item you have to set to go up the scale or down? Always on 75.

#13 7 years ago

The Dude O Meter only resets after you have reached super dude status and entered the mix master during the multiball play. At least thats how mine works.

There must be a problem with your eye test, mine cycles from 25 to 100k all the time. Wonder if you just have the other bulbs out?

I too don't have a big shot but they look to be 2-3 inches tall. it pops up during play so it cant be too large or it would hit the glass, maybe that explains why they are all broken and hard to find.

#14 7 years ago

After you have completed the game it always stays on super dude. Even after shutting off the game.

My eye test be broken as it stays on 75k

#15 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure there are settings in the menu regarding those being progressive or resetting every game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lizella, GA
3,895 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 50.00
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside