Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Skyemont
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I have a Dr. Dude that does something weird. When playing a game and i miss the pinball and it goes into the ball through and that pinball should be over and ready for the second ball to kick out it still has the music going as if the ball is still in play. A new ball will not come out into the kick out lane. It acts like its still in play. Whats up???

#2 5 years ago

Does that last trough switch register?

#3 5 years ago

If you nudge the machine or flip the flippers a few times, does that help? Might be the switch not making full contact.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Does that last trough switch register?

Yes.. I tested the switches and they seem to register.

Quoted from Nokoro:

If you nudge the machine or flip the flippers a few times, does that help? Might be the switch not making full contact.

I have not tried this. Its almost as if the CPU does not know whats going on. LOL

#5 5 years ago

Sounds stupid, but do you have three balls loaded into game?
I loaded only two balls once and had this same fault. Why you need three balls in a two ball multi ball game is beyond me.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Sounds stupid, but do you have three balls loaded into game?
I loaded only two balls once and had this same fault. Why you need three balls in a two ball multi ball game is beyond me.

Yep.. Three balls installed. I think i found the problem. Testing now..

#7 5 years ago

Problem resolved. The third switch in the ball trough was working half the time. Adjusted it and its all good. Thanks guys. Sometimes i just need to slowwwwwww down and think about things.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Boards
PinSound
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside