Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MnHotRod
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“DPs next title - Pick 1 (so make it good)”

• Airplane 3 votes
      2%
    • Blade Runner 19 votes
      13%
    • Caddyshack 10 votes
      7%
    • Ghostbusters 32 votes
      22%
    • Kill Bill 10 votes
      7%
    • Monty Python and the Holy Grail 16 votes
      11%
    • Pulp Fiction 32 votes
      22%
    • The Blues Brothers 10 votes
      7%
    • The Fifth Element 11 votes
      8%

(143 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

clerks.jpg
    image-47.jpg
    image-814.jpg
    image-946.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    an.JPG
    Uma.JPG
    alec-baldwin-team-america.jpg
    Kim-Jong-Il-in-Team-Ameri-001.jpg
    DCMS.jpg
    There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

Thinking "objectively" about DP's next theme it really should be either Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill. These films just have so much mainstream appeal at this point and are big with the female audience as well. They should both be made at some point by somebody. With DP it seems like a perfect fit~

#52 9 years ago

I never even thought about Pulp Fiction as a theme, but that would be incredible. If they licensed the soundtrack there like they did for TBL, that would be truly epic. I could take or (mostly) leave everything else on the poll. They would seriously have to F- it up for me to not want Pulp.

#53 9 years ago

The guns from Navarone. Brutal toy options.

But i agree, pulpfiction would be awesome.

#54 9 years ago

Pulp Fiction!!!!!!Pulp Fiction!!!!!!Pulp Fiction!!!!!!Pulp Fiction!!!!!!Pulp Fiction!!!!!!Pulp Fiction!!!!!!
    Pulp Fiction!!!!!!Pulp Fiction!!!!!!Pulp Fiction!!!!!!Pulp Fiction!!!!!!Pulp Fiction!!!!!!Pulp Fiction!!!!!!

#55 9 years ago

Since I will never see the day another hockey themed machine will be made I want to weigh in on DP's MOVIE themed machine ...... Slap Shot

#56 9 years ago

Spinal Tap.

Or (I'm sure someone's already fighting over) the next Star Wars license...

ST or SW, now that's dichotomy.

But after meeting the DP boys for all you know they'll probably do Shia LaBeouf the Pinball Adventure.

-Rod

#57 9 years ago

None of the above. My choices would be Evil Dead/Army of Darkness or Mad Max.

Whatever they choose, just stick with R-Rated themes that Stern & JJP won't touch, but finally get the love they deserve. Lebowski & Aliens are perfect themes for these boutique pin makers. Keep it up

#58 9 years ago

EvilDead would be so great, I would love to see a Creepshow pin.

#59 9 years ago

Terminator: Genisys

#60 9 years ago

Evil Dead, Kill Bill or Mad Max

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dps-next-title-poll-movie-themes/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.