Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Rensh
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hqdefault.jpg
    image.jpeg
    image_4.jpeg
    image_3.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    Jaap_and_Barry.jpg
    badge_PS.jpg
    500px-Zzyzx_road.jpg
    Dutch_cabinets.jpg
    image_5.jpeg
    image_4.jpeg
    image_3.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    Jasmijn_achter_TBL.jpg
    There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from RipleYYY:

secret pinball : too easy to say BIG LEB, than its MATRIX...

Correct. Matrix will be making his appearance

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from DutchTommy:

I dont wanna be the party pooper but If it is the matrix then it is technically not made in holland but just the same as many other games in chicago illinois usa, bcuz it is an Johnny Mnemonic corpse and frankensteined into the matrix and yes That bit happened in holland.. Its alive!!

Matrix is made in NL, just built with parts made in the US. Even TBL comes with a lot of US parts but nobody claims that to be an US pin. And yep, the US part happen to look like a JM

#53 8 years ago

Or Timeshock?

#54 8 years ago

Timeshock is unfortunately not present this year. They have to do a complete rebuilt of the Whitewood after the work of Dennis Nordman and just not ready (yet)

#55 8 years ago

Have a great time Rens....hope thing go smooth for ya....

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rensh:

Who can guess the secret pinball in the armor package
    Hint: made in Holland

Quoted from Rensh:

Correct. Matrix will be making his appearance

I already thought it matched the most compared with the other Dutch possibilities.
    Dutch cabinets.jpgDutch cabinets.jpg

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from zaza:

I already thought it matched the most compared with the other Dutch possibilities.
    Dutch cabinets.jpg

Well it ain't MC because i am still working on it.

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rensh:

Timeshock is unfortunately not present this year. They have to do a complete rebuilt of the Whitewood after the work of Dennis Nordman and just not ready (yet)

Any news if the Hobbit will be here Rensh.

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinballwil:

Any news if the Hobbit will be here Rensh.

Will unfortunately not be there

#60 8 years ago

Random question are there any pins in Waalwijk?

#61 8 years ago

Nothing on the Pin Map in Waalwijk....but I have heard there are a few in Aalten...

#62 8 years ago

We just arrived in Waalwijk. Looking forward to a great weekend of Dutch Pinball!

#63 8 years ago

No pins in Waalwijk Sorry

Drunen is the place to be this weekend for pins

#64 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rensh:

No pins in Waalwijk Sorry Drunen is the place to be this weekend for pins

Waalwijk to Drunen is about 11 minutes away....head east Monkey on A59

#65 8 years ago

Soo many vowels!

At least USA corners the market on zed.
    500px-Zzyzx_road.jpg500px-Zzyzx_road.jpg

Best of luck on the show guys! Exciting times

#66 8 years ago

badge: check
    badge PS.jpgbadge PS.jpg

#67 8 years ago

More of you wearing a badge ?
    Printed one, and my son says ... you really want to look like a pinball-geek?

#68 8 years ago

Jaap and Barry being interviewed by Radio 1 @DPO. Posted on FB today

Jaap_and_Barry.jpgJaap_and_Barry.jpg

#69 8 years ago
    Quoted from zaza:

badge: check

Damn, where is mine?
    I never had a Pinside badge.
    Oke, I will use my own version.
    You can find me at the qualification machines for the main match.

#70 8 years ago

Well I had fun. Never been to any pinball related event before so can't compare stuff. Was a big line for the only GoT pin that was available, so didn't get to play it, but it looked nice. There were a total of 4 TBL pins, and I had fun playing those. Real nice game, even if not completely finished(?) yet.

#71 8 years ago

Great day today at DPO! New pins like GoT, Big Lebiwski, Full Throttle, Bride of Pinot 2.0, Walking dead, Woz, Kiss, Star Trek Le, whoa Nelly, acdc and lots of great classics. Busy but no real waiting now lines only for the GoT.
    Next year again!image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#72 8 years ago
    Quoted from PeterG:

Great day today at DPO! New pins like GoT, Big Lebiwski, Full Throttle, Bride of Pinot 2.0, Walking Dead, Woz, Kiss, Star Trek Le, whoa Nelly, acdc and lots of great classics. Busy but no real waiting now lines only for the GoT.
    Next year again!image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Cool - thanks for the pics! Looks like a great show; wish I could be there!

#73 8 years ago

Just back from the DPO2015 and had a really good time. I really enjoyed playing Bride of Pinbot 2.0, Startrek LE and of course (as I have one on order) Full Throttle.

Had a very nice talk with Andrew of Heighway Pinball. He told me a lot of the technique of Full Throttle. I also have seen a picture of the Alien playfield (not yet approved). And it is way above a WOW it just looks marvelous I know, it is all about taste but man this game has the potential to stand out high above all what is currently available.

#74 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballRulez:

and of course (as I have one on order) Full Throttle.

Hope it was fun!

#75 8 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Hope it was fun!

It really was I am very glad that I have ordered Full Throttle and I think there is a bright future ahead for Heighway Pinball bringing us al lot of fun

#76 8 years ago

Has been a great show with overall winner Roy Wils and runner up Taco Wouter and 3rd place Cayle George

On Saturday approx 600 visitors were counted and on Sunday approx 550.

Will give more detailed report asap

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rensh:

Has been a great show with overall winner Roy Wils and runner up Taco Wouter and 3rd place Cayle George
    On Saturday approx 600 visitors were counted and on Sunday approx 550.
    Will give more detailed report asap
    image.jpeg

and me in 4th... snif you forget me (lol), but OK lets admit i was more than an outsider in that final

about the expo, yep great for sure, a "must to be" place for all pinball lovers

Michel R.

#78 8 years ago

What a great time!

Thanks to all the Dutch and other Europeans for the weekend!

Really well run tournaments!
    I liked the formats.

It was fun seeing DP and Heighway both there along with lots of other nice games.

Today I'm spending the day at Efteling!

#79 8 years ago

Ps
    Here in Netherlands for another week if any pinsiders in Netherlands want to hang out shoot me a pm!

#80 8 years ago

That place is awesome and a really weird nursery rhyme themed area too, make sure you get a coin from the donkey that poops them out.

hqdefault.jpghqdefault.jpg

#81 8 years ago

Impression of the recreational part can be seen at

#82 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Here in Netherlands for another week if any pinsiders in Netherlands want to hang out shoot me a pm!

I would if I had the time. Hope you'll enjoy your week in The Netherlands!

#83 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Ps

You can go to Rotterdam, the new Dutch Pinball Museum, is nice. Also a great city to visit. Or go to Amsterdam, also a great city to visit, there you have the TonTon club (I think they have 2 locations, one in the red light district and one in the west). Arcades and pinball there. Both great places to visit! Have fun!

#84 8 years ago

the Martin tour :

#85 8 years ago

Final tournament results can be seen now at http://www.nfvpinball.nl/wedstrijden/dpo/uitslagen/

#86 8 years ago

Rensh - Any word on the audio or video of DP's seminar? Thanks in advance.

#87 8 years ago

All seminars are now online and can be seen at

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2-GQbNbfGCB5QXr16NSEqYgmoM1SRdZ2

Report from Pinballnews can be seen at http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/dpo2015/index.html

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dpo-expo-2015-announced/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.