9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pdxmonkey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

When you're flying commercial airlines and you hear a weird noise or sense a weird pressure drop, look at the flight attendants. If they're calm, nobody's going to die. The plane's fine.

My money's on DP.

Don't freak until it gets freaky. The USA is not its HQ. DP and one of their guys are having issues which shouldn't be aired out here. Look at JJP. How many folks left JJP? My money's there, too.

Now, I'm not a big fan of the crowdfunding business model. But how else are we pinball enthusiasts (read: not ops and "dabblers") supposed to have options besides Stern and the BS they feed us, day in and day out. JJP has given us WOZ and TH is around the corner. They're learning from their mistakes. DP's Bride project is going to ship Stateside in the coming weeks; kits are reportedly being assembled by Scott D. now. Judge DP based on BoP, not on their internal strife. Shit--if my employees had a forum to bitch to which my clients had access, I'd have shut down my practice long ago.

#2 9 years ago

Yes I'm in with you

With bop 2.0 shipping this month I'd still behind em.
    Just hope they can work Phil out of the equation without the drama

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-watch-the-flight-attendant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.