New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 245780)

DP vs. MET

By Blitzburgh99

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“DP vs. MET”

• Deadpool 77 votes
    38%
  • Metallica 125 votes
    62%

(202 votes)

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago

i own both and like them equally for different reasons. I was going to type my answer but i cant decide which i like best.

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

99% of the time it just feels like it is in the way and interrupts the flow of the game.

True. However, at least for me, its a welcome interruption. The game is fast and furious and an occasional pause is not a bad thing.

#53 1 year ago

Metallica all day, every day. Stern's final masterpiece before descending into its current Bleh generation of games.

#54 1 year ago

Is this a joke? Metallica is in the running for Stern's best pin ever. DP is just decent. Not. Even. Close.

#56 1 year ago

metallica is better because of the playfield design. its a better design. playfield design is king in my book. everything else is just window dressing. DP is fun, but NOT as fun of a layout as met.

#57 1 year ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

metallica is better because of the playfield design. its a better design. playfield design is king in my book. everything else is just window dressing.

A great layout is fantastic, but rules are not "window dressing."

1 month later
#58 1 year ago

Trying to trade my Met for a DP now.

1 month later
#59 1 year ago

Funny that they are equal in ratings now, but NOT in this poll. I'm gonna guess that's because there are more than 2-to-1 Met owners, and people often vote what they HAVE not based off real comparisons.

-mof

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Funny that they are equal in ratings now, but NOT in this poll. I'm gonna guess that's because there are more than 2-to-1 Met owners, and people often vote what they HAVE not based off real comparisons.
-mof

Although I do agree with you, most people have what they like. If I liked DP better I would sell Met to own DP. I don't like DP better, so I still own Met.

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from Monk:

I do agree with you

I meant to say "vote what they have played the most" -- if they have 100 hours on Met and 5 on DP, no chance DP gets the vote, and you've always played more of what you have...
-mof

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside