(Topic ID: 190486)

DP Values Your Advice on TBL - Vote Here!!

By RTR

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Coz
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Should DP take the deal and move on down the road as a Pinball Company?”

• Take the deal!! 49% of a watermelon is better than 100% of a raisin!! 232 votes
    83%
  • Refuse the deal and try to retain 100% of your company, even if it delays TBL production for years. 47 votes
    17%

(279 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 6 years ago

I take personal offense to the claim that the only ones who want to take the deal are those who are selfish and just want their games. I think taking the deal was the only way all games would get built for everyone.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

We will let this run a couple days and I will shoot the link to Barry and Jaap.
I am sure they will want to know what everyone thinks and allow it to guide their decision making process.

Unfortunately, anyone can vote...not just TBL customers....but yeah, I think their whole "2 or 3 people wanted us to take the deal" line was BS. Perhaps only that many EMAILED them, though....I don't think they're reading Pinside.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#32 6 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

In the mean time DP may already start production of games with another contract manufacturer = games being made.

Where's the money going to come from to remake all the parts and games that are already sitting there at ARA?

#61 6 years ago

With Heighway biting the dust, DP better start getting transparent and real with us, I feel everyone approaching their Walter limits.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 210.00
12,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-values-your-advice-on-tbl-vote-here?tu=Rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.