image.jpg
tumblr_n5b3mkHQ3s1rx3q30o1_500.gif
Alaska-Marijuana.jpg
hell-freezes-over.jpg
image.jpg
Glowing rock pop.jpg
image.jpg
JeffBridges_TBL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#463 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

And two weeks left to order smaug...

i'm done with pre orders,just wait for a code complete game, 6 -12 months from now and buy one of the many huo that will be clogging the marketplace and save large.

#536 9 years ago

this situation is a real mess. i will not toss my money back in on this pre order drama.

i will ONLY be a future customer for tbl if i am offered the same deal that i was offered at expo with the rug and the chrome package and not paying the price increase.

i have the money set aside for this, otherwise there are many, many other options. i hope you guys take heed and don't fuck yourselves, you need us a hell of a lot more then we need you.

#577 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

There's always a few people left on board of a train wreck. Someone will get stuck holding the bag...

like what happened with the aussies getting screwed by the distributorship representing jjp on those pre orders?

#579 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

what if you did not receive the refund? I put in dispute as they asked but unfortunately it says its past the time or ability for them to do anything about this?

if they don't refund you they have destroyed the confidence of all customers and their future...you should be fine.

#1460 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

But, (for me) it would irritate me to know that I was in on the first day, paid in full early, and have supported them right out of the gate.......only to see someone that may have been in early, be able to get a refund for what they have paid, and kick back, relax, eat popcorn, and when the time is right, take their feet off the coffee table and send a payment to Barry for 8500 expecting a rug and chrome.

i didn't ask for a refund and got one. after all this drama i am sitting on the cash and will buy a machine at the price i initially paid for, including the chrome and carpet. if dp wants to retain customers they will have to eat some shit at this point and show some goodwill going the other way. i would be more irate losing all my money paid in full on the first day. dps future could rely on it.

damage control time for dp trumps your irritation.

#1474 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

I also need to see a little more and also have some kind of reassurance that my money is safe(not sure thats even possible). I get your passion for this project and I would love to see it made but I was sold on a game that we all just found out could be completely different from what DP and Phil sold us at Expo. The least of my worries is the place in line I keep, you can have game #1 for all I care but this company has done nothing to build confidence. If anything they should be extending payments to a later date until they get this whole thing straightened out and make the price $8500 period and get rid of the 9k price tag.

+1

#1581 9 years ago
Quoted from Benboogaard:

Pfuuu Americans can't read.
There is a lot of private money invested even before a single pre-order was taken!

Quoted from Cenobyte:

Don't make it look so black and white, like they're on a tropical island spending all these thousands on chicks & booze.

NoDrama-1-182.jpgNoDrama-1-182.jpg
#1598 9 years ago
Quoted from Cenobyte:

Sorry man, but most of the drama I've seen posted here came from assumptions based on some guy screaming his head off earlier in this thread, posting one-sided rants on his phone and you're calling ME a drama queen? This is getting too weird...

yeah YOU!

we all want the same thing, dp making a great game...

2 months later
#3425 9 years ago

i am one of the unrequested refunded people. i would consider getting back in provided i get the same deal that i signed up for, meaning i get the rug, chrome and original price. i have no problem going to the back of the line allowing the strong hands to get theirs first.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game?tu=vex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.